George Lucas end of the world 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some more insanity to stir the pot
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4Lhs7VR52Bg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4Lhs7VR52Bg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ofcorse, what they don't tell you is the calculated odds of the polar shift occurring is something like 1 in 6 billion.

OMG! It could cause earthquakes, climate change, rise in sea levels, and even make some species extinct! Holy crap! We're all gonna die! :panic:

Oh wait, isn't all that stuff happening already anyway?

:lecture I don't know how I'm going to survive when one day my toilet starts to flush the other way... Truly devastating.

OMG! It could cause earthquakes, climate change, rise in sea levels, and even make some species extinct! Holy crap! We're all gonna die! :panic:

2012 could also make you die in your old age!
(May also cause nighttime to be darker than daytime, water to be wet, and scantily clad women to be very interesting).

Sean

If George believes the world will end next year than maybe someone can convince him to hurry and restore and release the original unaltered trilogy on blu-ray as a last hurrah. Come on George, we're all going to die, its not like you'll be stuck knowing that your half-finished films are going to viewed for very long. :monkey3

12-21-12 is NOT Y2K.I've been following 12-21-12 very closely for a long time...and i predict there will be some sort or GREAT CHANGE...whether the poles actually do shift, oceans, rise or a great spiritual awakening...something will be majorly different after that date.

The Mayans developed and used there brains in ways the modern man can only dream of...they figured a TON of stuff out with little to no technology. Earth has been in existence there have been Hundreds maybe thousands of EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENTS that forever changed the face of the earth...why are people soo ignorant to think it would never happen again? :slap

We are nothing but a speck of dust in a room, nothing more nothing less. I find it funny how closely we pay attention to 1/4 scale statues but never think to examine where we fit in terms of Universal-Cosmic Scale.

I in NO WAY wish for the apocalypse...but history shows, it's happened before.

:rotfl

I want you to sign over all your worldly possesions to me 12-20-2012, since you believe you won't be needing them anymore.

:cuckoo:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Guys this thread has been hilarious to read, thanks :clap:clap:clap

Oh and if we go it will be due to the increasing solar flare activity that will basically fry the atmo, then bye bye Lucas. NASA just recorded the largest flare in recorded history that is over 1 million miles large :clap:horror. It's been fun but gotta drink a pint and go now, and remember Don't :panic:

Why the hell is Lucas going to release his movies in 3D after the world ends in 2013? Is Lucas a schizo now? He finally lost the last brain cell he had left.

:slap
You're thinking Incas... which live in South America, Mayans in North and Central America... :lol

Oops. But it was the Aztecs who ate people, right?

:lol

That's my favorite part of eschatology. All the chicken littles are crazy, but it's perfectly sane to believe that exhalation is changing the weather.

:monkey1

Back