George Lucas end of the world 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
end like Y2K remember that? all computers crashing ,no money ,no food ,no water,I think we will be ,right????:pray:

12-21-12 is NOT Y2K.I've been following 12-21-12 very closely for a long time...and i predict there will be some sort or GREAT CHANGE...whether the poles actually do shift, oceans, rise or a great spiritual awakening...something will be majorly different after that date.

The Mayans developed and used there brains in ways the modern man can only dream of...they figured a TON of stuff out with little to no technology. Earth has been in existence there have been Hundreds maybe thousands of EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENTS that forever changed the face of the earth...why are people soo ignorant to think it would never happen again? :slap

We are nothing but a speck of dust in a room, nothing more nothing less. I find it funny how closely we pay attention to 1/4 scale statues but never think to examine where we fit in terms of Universal-Cosmic Scale.

I in NO WAY wish for the apocalypse...but history shows, it's happened before.

I can't wait until 12/22/2012 just so people can shut the ____ up about the world ending.

And we're off!

:lol

I can't wait until 12/22/2012 just so people can shut the ____ up about the world ending.

I agree, but i am interested to see if anything actually does happen...not hoping for BAD in ANYWAY.

The Mayans had too much llama sex.

:lol

2012 is pretty much the worst movie ever made.

:goodpost:...great special effects...the Yellowstone Park eruption & the Giant Tsunami were most impressive.

:impatient:

This will be the day that Lucas announces that he is making Episodes 7,8 and 9.

Until then he is waving his hand in front of Harrison Fords face saying you will take replublic credits and fly me to the nearest plannet.

:impatient:

This will be the day that Lucas announces that he is making Episodes 7,8 and 9.

Until then he is waving his hand in front of Harrison Fords face saying you will take replublic credits and fly me to the nearest plannet.

AND...episodes 7,8,9 will be pre-prequels and focus on the Emperor as a 10 year old and his road to evil. We'll also see a 10 year old Jango, Jar-Jar, and 10 year old Watto. That will truly be the end of the world.

The Mayans actually don't really predict the end of the world. That's really just when their calendar ends.

When does your calendar end?

:slap

Also, the Mayan calendar already ended a few times (a fact that people conveniently ignore to believe this crazy stuff), and the world didn't end (why would it anyway). The calendar just "restarts". Man, people are nuts.

Sean

Also, the Mayan calendar already ended a few times (a fact that people conveniently ignore to believe this crazy stuff), and the world didn't end (why would it anyway). The calendar just "restarts". Man, people are nuts.

Sean

I don't blame people for being nuts today with all the propaganda and crazy sh$t being thrown around. Just look at Youtube, it's littered with 2012 stuff.

Wow, absolutely nuts...

I'd agree, but people LOVE apocalypse stories for some reason. It'll happen, people will conveniently forgot that they believed this nonsense, and move on to the next apocalypse prediction/conspiracy theory/etc.

Wow, absolutely nuts...

I'd agree, but people LOVE apocalypse stories for some reason. It'll happen, people will conveniently forgot that they believed this nonsense, and move on to the next apocalypse prediction/conspiracy theory/etc.

I think the end of the world was supposed to happen like 4 times since I've been a kid...seriously. 2012, Y2K, Some big meteor scare in the 80's I beleive, and I can't remember the 4th one.

Back