General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope they don't do a 1:1 Grievous bust. I would have to buy it and I'm really trying not to get any more life size busts. I would have no will power to resist this though :eek:

Man, I'd love to have it too. I get the feeling that this thing would cost even more than the other 1:1 busts though. The Grievous PF cost a lot more than the norm, but then again, there was a lot of intricate pieces to him that won't be in the 1:1. Pretty sure I'm just gonna have to settle with my PF of him.

Man, I'd love to have it too. I get the feeling that this thing would cost even more than the other 1:1 busts though. The Grievous PF cost a lot more than the norm, but then again, there was a lot of intricate pieces to him that won't be in the 1:1. Pretty sure I'm just gonna have to settle with my PF of him.

Grievous was my favorite PF until a week ago and I'm sure a 1:1 bust would kick serious ass. Just have the same feeling it'd be in the $700 price range. That would be a tough pill to swallow but I have no idea how I could pass it up. Then all I'd need is my Shaak Ti bust and I could die a happy man

This is so far removed from anything current that it'll have to be something amazing to really make me buy. I'd rather have a 1:1 Hammerhead than Grevious to be honest....

Isn't grevious in the clone wars, he probably will be previewed and pre-ordered around the clone wars movie release.

Possible but then again Asajj is the darling of the Clone Wars and technically an Alien so it wouldn't cross the No Humans barrier....we might get an Asajj 1:1 from this and the Grevious shelved....if that happened it wouldn't really shock me.

I need to get a PF exclusive Grievous before I consider the bust. Speaking of which anyone wanting to sell theirs? :naughty

couldn't let mine go for any less than $600 plus shipping. i'm willing to wait until the market catches up. :D :D :D

exclusive still in original box and opened for visual inspection, never removed.

^^^^ that, this is one of my top desired 1:1 busts and would awesome to have, it better not be tossed out.

Well, the design of the character is cool (if not utterly SW). But I think that ROTS really soured me (and others) on Grievous. He was hugely disappointing and almost annoying at times in the movie. And he went out like a total ^^^^^. If only he was half as menacing as he was in the animated CW cartoon or half as interesting as he was in "Labyrinth of Evil". Maybe the new CW will redeem him, though.

Well, the design of the character is cool (if not utterly SW). But I think that ROTS really soured me (and others) on Grievous. He was hugely disappointing and almost annoying at times in the movie. And he went out like a total ^^^^^. If only he was half as menacing as he was in the animated CW cartoon or half as interesting as he was in "Labyrinth of Evil". Maybe the new CW will redeem him, though.

Ditto. I was not expecting the ROTS version at all.

Character was disappointing as he was so hyped up like Maul, and both had very little screen time and cheap deaths.

BVut none-the-less, the design is uber cool.

CW Grievous>ROTS Grievous

I can echo your sentiments guys. I was telling everyone how cool Greivous was going to be in ROTS after seeing CW, and he did turn out to be a disappointment. Not horrible, but definitely a wasted opportunity.

I'm not an uber fan of him as a character outside of the CW cartoon, but I do love the design of the CGI character from ROTS which is why I want a 1:1 of him, he's eye candy, nothing more, not like Maul or Yoda or Palpatine where the character matters to me.

Back