General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,I'm really waiting on a model kit or 12" version of grievous just as long as Ht or Medicom makes it.

Don;t take it the wrong way, but out of the two, I REALY REALY hope it's a HT and SSC combo out of those two. They've already shown what they can do in simular style with their AWESOME Endo. They's make grevious as scary as he should be.

And lets be fair, Grevious was no shrimp! He needs to be HUGE.

i don't know how they will make an accurate 1:1 scale being that grevious was way larger than a normal size human. that would be a tremendous scale with a price tag of and i'm guessing here, about $799.

That is an amazing job of finding this. Sometimes I marvel at how nothing can be slipped past the hardcore fans of SSF!

This certainly is a lesson that even if you're not into something mentioned in the blog and what not, give it a thorough glance, you might get treated to something up your alley. I'm also curious about what product is on the shelf in that photo and blurred out like it was on COPS, definitely something new in the pipeline, likely a statue or bust given it's mass, but curiousity has a grip on me.

I think someone said they believed it was The Thing PF.

Here is a pic from the Marvel PF thread.
ssthing.jpg

Sp are they ever going to announce this maybe for SDCC?

We can only hope...Grievous is very detailed, so I bet if they are making him, and this whole thread is not just for nothing, they'll be spending a lot of time of the little tiny details...

Oh yeah, I forgot about this guy. I wonder if we're misinterpreting what we see.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this guy. I wonder if we're misinterpreting what we see.

No, it's most definitely a 1:1 Grievous in the photo on page 1, the base has the same Star Wars 1:1 design and all. It's possible that it's still pending approval, but it could also be they're saving it for SDCC, I think it'd certainly be a powerful piece to unveil there, and if they have a 1/6 Vader for that, they might go with a theme of cyborg villains with their SW offering. All SW stuff has been pretty quiet since Toy Fair.

It just seems like it's been so long since it was spotted. I guess it does make sense to hold it back for SDCC if they are going to announce Vader and have a cyborg theme.

I guarantee you the only reason this thing is held back is due to licensing approval and so forth. SSC knows that 1:1 Grevious would sell so when its set up I think we'll probably see it previewed and pre-ordered. I don't think they'll hold off until SDCC because they'll create just as much buzz showing off a proto as they would announcing and ordering. Another funny thing is that vague mention of them working on an Armored Vader has been around but nothing solid or concrete that it'll be premiered at SDCC yet people are talking about it like its a sure thing....

Another funny thing is that vague mention of them working on an Armored Vader has been around but nothing solid or concrete that it'll be premiered at SDCC yet people are talking about it like its a sure thing....

It could be debuted there, having General Kenobi gives alot of hope. But I think is ome ways everyone has been hoping Vader will be unveiled at every SDCC since sideshow got the license. It does seem pretty likely this year though.

I think most people, myself included, just have hopes that the unveiling of Kenobi is a precursor to a revelation of Vader and SDCC would be the best event to make such an announcement.

As for the Griouvous bust, I also wonder if it's been taking awhile because they're giving him some of his cape and are finding challenges with matching what the fabric should be like in 1:1 scale, just because they found something in 1:4 doesn't mean 1:1 is so easily accomplished.

Having some of his cape would be really cool. And people really liked it with the PF so I could see them doing that.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope they don't do a 1:1 Grievous bust. I would have to buy it and I'm really trying not to get any more life size busts. I would have no will power to resist this though :eek:

Back