General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy on Rebelscum made a remarkable Greivous bust...I was wondering if they were connected in some way!

Check out this thread for LOTS of great pics of it...and a evolution of the scupt he did...it is really fantastic!

I have been following his work on this for awhile over at RPF I have had he thread in my bookmarks forever. I think he has been working on it for over year. https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=9615

Pretty sure its also now available as a kit

Why do people like this character?

I imagine many approach it like myself; it's not so much fandom of Grievous as a character, but fandom of the design. He's a very cool design which attracts me, much like Maul, even though the film appearance didn't live up to the potential the CW series built us for.

I imagine many approach it like myself; it's not so much fandom of Grievous as a character, but fandom of the design. He's a very cool design which attracts me, much like Maul, even though the film appearance didn't live up to the potential the CW series built us for.

Yes this is true .I thought Grievous sucked as character the way he spoke with that muffled dildo in his throte,he sounded way cooler in The Clone Wars
animated series.I was so excited when I heard him for the first time in CW after he killed all those Jedi,but was really let down when the movie came out.
As MaulFan said he has one kick ass design though,and for that I will buy this bust.

Above all, just to have those amazingly detailed eyes glaring with evil and hate in 1:1 scale, that would be SO impressive on this piece, let alone the rest of Grievous' design.

Something awesome to behld, I'm sure. Greneral Grevous is one of my favorite characters. I agree, It's probobly the design that does it for me too. And You're right Chavez, He tore ass in the CW series. Ashame The flannel decided to make him sickly in the movie. .... Nice statue, but not something I'd buy however. Havn't got room for the statues......

So come one Sideshow, Get Hot toys to design a General Grevious "model kit" In 1/6th, and charge me 150$ for it! I'd pay it.

...though Less would be nice too :)

Something awesome to behld, I'm sure. Greneral Grevous is one of my favorite characters. I agree, It's probobly the design that does it for me too. And You're right Chavez, He tore ass in the CW series. Ashame The flannel decided to make him sickly in the movie. .... Nice statue, but not something I'd buy however. Havn't got room for the statues......

So come one Sideshow, Get Hot toys to design a General Grevious "model kit" In 1/6th, and charge me 150$ for it! I'd pay it.

...though Less would be nice too :)

Yes,I'm really waiting on a model kit or 12" version of grievous just as long as Ht or Medicom makes it.

He is a cool design, but still. I judge characters for what they do. Darth Vader is cool looking, too, but he's awesome because of the things he did.

Heh! Sideshow really effed up by posting those Iron Man helmet production pics. Now we all know a Grievous bust is coming, along with a 12" GTG, and a Thing PF.

Back