Gasdoc's collection 2014: new collection video/ rogue pf ex custom by darkspidey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool additions Daryl...I got my Green Goblin PF abt 2 months ago to display alongside my Spidey PF...it's awesome isn't it...I also liked the old style packaging of the art box coming as a sleeve over the styrofoam...think I prefer that to what we have these days :lol

If you want my opinion, I say don't customise the Spidey PF...I although considered it but the fact that the Goblin has the same style mixed media fabric, I think they go hand in hand so no point changing them...plus they are both classics on their own right and so any form of change could effect the sell-ability if it ever came to it :)

Really cool additions Daryl...I got my Green Goblin PF abt 2 months ago to display alongside my Spidey PF...it's awesome isn't it...I also liked the old style packaging of the art box coming as a sleeve over the styrofoam...think I prefer that to what we have these days :lol

If you want my opinion, I say don't customise the Spidey PF...I although considered it but the fact that the Goblin has the same style mixed media fabric, I think they go hand in hand so no point changing them...plus they are both classics on their own right and so any form of change could effect the sell-ability if it ever came to it :)

Think most are in agreement with removing the cloth Andy...ie don't do it if you might a sell....Mind I will stick by my view that Kevin Ferrer could make it better lol

Yeah GG surprised me...plus another one that looks good up on top of a shelf lol...not many statues can pull that off

Hope the repaint is amusing you...that camera phone of Kevin's is not detailing the shading in the yellow well BUT I will soon review it/take some pics with the SLR once I get my hands on her and her new assets ;)

Last edited:
Hellboy PF unleashed.

Thoughts. Love the sculpt in hand. Very tall and is nice next to Thor. Really nice texture to the tail and skin (not smooth like I thought). Great representation of Mignolas art. Paint is generally good BUT the hooves on mine are slightly too light for my taste...a light grey...and the base lacks the paint app detail of the proto (as you would expect). The tailoring is exceptional. The belt is leather with great detail and wear effect. The crucifix is a nice touch. BE very careful when lining him up on the base (has to go with his top foot at an angle) it's a tight fit, the snake wrapping around the base can rub and with his large hand. Well if that isnt pushed in tight the magnet is not strong enough to hold the weight...so push in hard basically. The ex hand and base is worth it IMO as it's large enough to be a nice desk item on its own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Gasdoc, did you receive your Wolverine LSF alt head from Kevin? Would love to see his work on the shoulders of your Wolvie LSF. His repaint of your regular head looks awesome too. Thanks

Edit:Nevermind brother. Just found and saw your video on youtube of your custome head. Thank you

Last edited:
Back