Gasdoc's collection 2014: new collection video/ rogue pf ex custom by darkspidey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gasdoc's collection May 2013. UK Based (Page 4-5 2014 update)

Just got the Spiderman PF exclusive:

Overall the comi has the edge in this battle with the size of it and the epic base BUT the head and limb sculpt of the PF IS SUPERIOR. Considering getting the blue costume removed and customised....then that PF would be perfect

loving the new addition Daryl :clap Ever since I purchased my Spidey PF EX I've always thought about customizing it to make it fully sculpted but never got round to it...still a great piece at it is though :)

Gasdoc's collection May 2013. UK Based (Page 4-5 2014 update)

loving the new addition Daryl :clap Ever since I purchased my Spidey PF EX I've always thought about customizing it to make it fully sculpted but never got round to it...still a great piece at it is though :)

I am well aware the base is better on the comiquette but think the PF is currently MY favourite. The more I look at the sculpt the more I appreciate it. In fact until I get my only WANT...a venom comiquette...I might pack spidey comi away and just display the PF to get some room!!!! And even then the pf as it's more compact might look better displayed head to head against venom

Last edited:

Another item at home today...new arrival while I wait for the pf to be completed by dark spidey...

tyqe8ave.jpg

6agy2ede.jpg

Last edited:

The revamped Rogue pf is coming guys. Kevin has just sent me this WIP...buttastic
eza7uje5.jpg

Thanks Andy, As we both know, Kevin is doing some great work lol. those batman portrait repaints of yours that were just been posted look great.

Yep, couldn't agree more mate...which is why I've got a heap of stuff ready to send to Kev in the next week or so :lol

Last edited:
Picking up two statues on Monday.....one the only grail that I have been seeking for some time at a good price ....I shall leave you to wonder .........

Back