Gasdoc's collection 2014: new collection video/ rogue pf ex custom by darkspidey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gasdoc's collection May 2013. UK Based (Page 4-5 2014 update)

Excellent Update, Scores and Pic's Gasdoc, I see you are Loving your Harley also another Excellent Excellent Post my Friend.

Al

Excellent Update, Scores and Pic's Gasdoc, I see you are Loving your Harley also another Excellent Excellent Post my Friend.

Al

Many thanks Colossus. Of interest to you I think, I have just acquired a special (well I think so) x men piece here in the UK. The white storm PF variant. Stoked to get one at RRP considering the ES. Now let's hope she arrives in one piece !!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks Colossus. Of interest to you I think, I have just acquired a special (well I think so) x men piece here in the UK. The white storm PF variant. Stoked to get one at RRP considering the ES. Now let's hope she arrives in one piece !!!!!!!!!

SCORE! Looking forward to checking it out when you get her and I will keep my fingers crossed also my Friend

Al

SCORE! Looking forward to checking it out when you get her and I will keep my fingers crossed also my Friend

Al

The white storm arrived in MINT condition. Currently my Rogue Ex is away being painted by Dark Spidey so there was an empty space. Enjoy. Stuck the exclusive head on (from the black variant) to show you what it looks like. Enjoy...

Which ones nicer??? Prefer the black, colour wise, but will probably end up displaying the rarer white with the ex head.

Wow that is awesome Daryl

Really love the display having the two out look really good together :)

And really like the ex head on it

Big big congrats :)

He-man ex

hyqu4ybe.jpg

And Mr Kent have arrived within days of each other

y2epuvuj.jpg

Happy with those.

Big news is that Dark Spidey is close to sending my Jim lee batman head and Logan LSF portrait out. He's also starting on the Rogue PF ex. Butt mod started!

Congrats for two AMAZING acquisitions bro!

Few custom heads WIP.

Kevin just sent me a WIP for the wolverine LSF head he is painting. Looking great so far:

aqanyret.jpg

Just getting hooked up with the unmasked batman pf head by Troy as well. Will keep you updated.

y5apy9y2.jpg

Those HS are looking wicked, man.

Excellent Scores on Storm, Adam and Superman my Friend and glad to see your Storm arrived Minty Fresh + I thought someone was missing in your line up, looking forward to seeing Rogues end result :wink1::wink1: Impressive Posts Daryl

Be Cool
Al

Thanks Al for the support. You can rest assured that Rogue will look as sexy as possible lol.

Kevin's latest update
durame2u.jpg

Great vid Daryl...I see your selling some incredible pieces on the bay :horror including He-Man :dunno Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Great vid Daryl...I see your selling some incredible pieces on the bay :horror including He-Man :dunno Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Hi yeah lol. Mostly selling incredible pieces now as well IMO most of them left on the shelves and on preorder are also incredible (GG BW, XM BW, Hulk PF ex, Red Sonja ex, Mignola Hellboy PF, WW Ex PF, Catwoman PF and even the Keaton Bats PF if I keep him). I may even sell the punisher PF!!!!! as I have the comiquette as well!!!

Its a bonsai collection and I will keep trimming lol

That review video has made me do the arm pit fix today. 99% happy and happier with him. Bit think its a matter of taste. The seams are thick so although the suit fits tighter the faint line/ bulge of the seams can be seen especially on the right side. The polystone is very rough at the seam lines as well on mine making this worse. I can confirm that this is very easy to do it you follow the youtube guides online by someone with no experience of customisation ie just like me.

Back