• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please, need help with a Rogue PF EX!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmcoelho

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

First of all, i apologize for creating this thread just for a particular need. I just got so frustrated and upset with a situaton and i hope someone can help me out.

I fell in Love for The Rogue EX PF (like everyone else) when i saw her and asked for a bunch of fellows here at the forum to help me purchase her, since i live in Brazil and the shipping and customs details makes it impossible for me to buy from SS directly.

Thankfully, someone decided to help me out. We agreed a price and all, he confirmed that he would help me out and that i could rest assured about that matter.

I always sent messages to reafirm my compromise, but started to dont get any reply from them. Now, this fellow that was helping me said he wasn't sure he could do it anymore and closed the book on the matter.

I beg for any good soul thats knows how its like to really want a collectible. If you think you can help me with a Rogue EX PF, PLEASE, send me a PM.

thanks for your time and sorry about anything.

Victor

You can also post in the Rogue PF thread once every 2 days or so for help. You can also create thread on commerce section. Since you can't ordered it direct from SSC, you still got time.

I moved your thread to the Want to Buy area of the Forum which is where this type of request should be.
I hope someone can help you :duff
x :peace

Back