Galacticustoms- Star Wars!!! Kenobi Turn-Around

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Galaxy of Star Wars Customs! OG Anakin Complete!!!

Wow that really turned out well! Congrats. :rock

(and yes we need to see a TRIO GHOST shot) :lol

That's awesome gb! Got the figs to do a group shot of the 3?

Would like to see this also!

Seriously, This figure deserves a :clap for sheer awesomeness. Great tribute to Sebastian Shaw!

Thanks guys... I'll try to get a group shot tonight :duff Although my Kenobi is still 100% stock, so he might look a little shocked compared to the rest of them :lol

Yeah, shocked that there's an old dude next to him that he wouldn't recognize instead of some punk ass kid who's ass he kicked so many years ago.

OOT FTW!

Yeah, shocked that there's an old dude next to him that he wouldn't recognize instead of some punk ass kid who's ass he kicked so many years ago.

OOT FTW!

Even more than that... better that it's not some punk ass kid looking all creepy. I know it's just kind of a throw away addition for continuities sake with the PT; but Hayden's ghost looks pervy when he smiles versus Shaw actually looking friendly and warm. And kind of funny... but I never noticed before that it looks like he still has the scar over his right eye; so much for the "ideal self" theory :lol

395px-AnakinSkywalkerghost.jpg

It's a stray hair. :mad:

Or maybe he liked scars. Chicks dig 'em. :mad: :mad:

You're might be right Pix... it does kind of look like a stray hair. While I prefer the OT ghost, I really do like the look of your custom. A more serene looks seems kind of a fitting end for Anakin rather than him looking like he just got away with seeing Padme naked :lol

I like the look of yours too... Guess what custom I am going to start putting together? :lol

Not a clue :lol Thanks again for the advice btw, I ended up putting him on a shorter body but much preferred how the robes just touch the ground.

The Hasbro Tunic also ended up working better after I removed the elastic band around the waste and removed the stitching holding the tabbards in place.

I am going to upgrade my Shaw. :yess:

Oh, so a Shaw ghost... I didn't think you had it in you :lol I'm guessing Skiman for paints :rock

Here's a quick Ghost Trio shot...

anakinhpstrio.jpg

................:rock

Re: Galactiboy's Galaxy of Star Wars Customs! OG Anakin & Trio Ghost Shot!!!

:lol...............that's awesome............:rock

Awesome shot! Imma hafta copy that too.

:rock:rock:rock

Love the ghost shots! So what did you end up using for the outfit? Are those SS parts?

It's primarily the Hasbro outfit... the pants (which you'll never see anyway) undershirt and tunic are all Hasbro. Although I removed the elastic band across the middle of the tunic with a seam ripper... if you are careful to just pop the threads on the elastic you won't damage the actual tunic. It's not 100% necessary to do that, but it allows you more feedom with how they lay.

The rest of the outfit was a Sideshow Qui-Gon outer robe and his boots. I'd like to swap out the boots for a pair of Anakins, but since you won't really see these it's not a huge deal.

Awesome shot! Imma hafta copy that too.

ben-stiller-do-it.gif

Back