Galacticustoms- Star Wars!!! Kenobi Turn-Around

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galacticustoms- Star Wars!!! Tarkin!!

It's just the Piett... body and outfit. Although I'd probably just use a Narrow TT, give him a bit more height and the shoulders should fill out the uniform a bit more. This was just a quick mock-up, I'll do a more thorough job later on.

Awesome sculpt, paint is good, although skin tone seems to be a tad too dark, no?

Nice paint up..................:clap

You need to add leia in that photo shoot at some point..........:lecture

Thanks guys... As for the skin color the problem is matching tones to bodies. There aren't many pale bodies, especially ones that look good and have quality hands. So usually it's better to hit somewhere in the middle tone-wise, unless you want to paint everything.

I've got 3 new Kenobi repaints going, so I decided to do a step-by-step video tutorial. I don't have the videos edited yet, but I did film everything even if you see my hand in front of things more often than not.

So soon I'll have a video posted showing how to paint this head:

I've got 3 new Kenobi repaints going, so I decided to do a step-by-step video tutorial. I don't have the videos edited yet, but I did film everything even if you see my hand in front of things more often than not.

So soon I'll have a video posted showing how to paint this head:

Thanks for doing this. I'd love to be able to learn to paint the way you do.

Back