Galacticustoms- Star Wars!!! Kenobi Turn-Around

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Galaxy of Star Wars Customs!

Looks great GB, glad you started your own thread. Can't wait to see more.

Yeah, kinda buggin'.... I don't really need to be notified about every new thread through FB either. :dunno

Yeah, I check the page often enough... no need to see it on Facebook as well. And as far as I know I didn't do anything different than usual when I posted the thread?

Looks great GB, glad you started your own thread. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks man, I'll get to adding more "archival" work this weekend :duff

I've been neglectful of my thread... and it's only a few days old :lol

Here's another recent custom. He's not done yet as I still need to sort out a pair of webbed boots, but I think he's one of the most fun customs I've done.

Vintagesque Walrus Man

walrusd.jpg

walruse.jpg

walrusf.jpg

walrusg.jpg

walrush.jpg

walrusi.jpg

Recipe:
Head: Original sculpt and paint by me
Body: Prometheus 1.1
Outfit: D-Art Studios
Boots and gloves: DiD

Nothing super exciting, but I went ahead and added some weathering (tea bath and paint) to Yoda. After redoing Luke Yoda just looked too clean :lol

ccn-3.jpg

ccm-3.jpg

Here's another pretty easy custom; I upgraded the Phase 1 Clone with a newer (unfloppy) armor body and ribbed suit (From Rex). Then weathered him to fit in better with the rest of the Sideshow Clones.

I didn't keep Rex and after parting him out I was able to keep the body and suit as well as make about $50 on the parts :lol

clonea.jpg

cloneb.jpg

jjt.jpg

Yeah, and in all honesty just altering the eyes alone would make a huge difference. Why they went through a "shocked" eye placement period is beyond me :lol

I still can't get enough of that vintage Walrus man!

Great custom!

Thanks man, Walrus Man is definitely the most fun I've had working on a custom figure :lol

A vintage Greedo in that bizarre jumpsuit would be killer!

Here's some new pics of Pruneface... I made the sculpt and painted him. Most of the outfit is from the Endor Troopers and the poncho and vest were made by Vivisect.

prunea.jpg

pruneb.jpg

prunec.jpg

pruned.jpg

Here's some new pics of Pruneface... I made the sculpt and painted him. Most of the outfit is from the Endor Troopers and the poncho and vest were made by Vivisect.

prunea.jpg

pruneb.jpg

prunec.jpg

pruned.jpg
Pruneface looks great :clap should take a couple of shots with the endor crew

i remember ole' pruneface.............:clap

damn.....you reminded me that i sure do miss vivisect............:monkey2

You're not the only one...I miss that dude too.

Agreed, he was a great asset and really nice guy. I love my Pruneface gear and the incredible Weequay outfit I got from him :lecture

Re: Galactiboy's Galaxy of Star Wars Customs! ANH Luke!!!

Been awhile since I worked on a SW custom.. but finally got around to my ANH Luke today.

I chopped off his neck and put him on a Pro 1.0 body. Gave it a repaint and swapped out the Sideshow tunic for the nicer looking (although not as well tailored) Hasbro one.

The pictures are a touch dark, the one on-display is pretty accurate as to the look in-hand.

lukef.jpg

lukeh.jpg

lukei.jpg

lukej.jpg

lukek.jpg

lukeg.jpg

Here he is on display:
een-1.jpg

Here's the before:
(right after I chopped off the neck)

CE946109-6868-41A9-A724-F63632F14138-4522-0000047FB791AF0D.jpg

Sweet looking Hero shelf GB. You just need $800 worth of Bandai droids (and lose the Bith) to make it complete!

ANH goodness:yess:

:lol :lol Just $800 away from happiness... if I spent that much on two droids I'd have to adopt the IMpoor part of your name :lol

Here's a few more shot of Luke on display, I think these capture his paintwork a bit better:

lukeo.jpg

lukel.jpg

lukem.jpg

luken.jpg

Back