Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
You should almost pose medicom vader with his helmet off for a bit and pose SDCC vader looking at him head on so they're both lookin at each other(lookin at what he's about to become,kinda a mirror/future thing)

Yeah you should Joseph, with the camption from SDCC Vader...."Damn, that suit makes me look short!".:D

That's actually not a bad idea, Seth (purposely ignores King's inflamatory response :D ). May have to try that see how it looks.

Thanks for the comments Kenin... Ikea is a good option for the budget conscious. The Billys are also nice for displaying figures... but they were a bit too wide for my dimensions!

galactiboy said:
That's actually not a bad idea, Seth (purposely ignores King's inflamatory response :D ). May have to try that see how it looks.

Cool i'd love to see a pic

I love it! The George Lucas and Mokey King figures especially! That Mankey is really a nice peice indeed, so full of detail. A really great showing all the way around!

Thanks Xander... I appreciate it! Yeah, I love that Monkey King figure... I'm actually awaiting the another figure from the series "The Invincible Bull". Similar design, but bigger and of course a Bull :lol

I'll post some pics when he gets here!

Wow, I love your collection, it just looks like so much fun! :D

I have one question for you; how do you hang your FX sabers like that? I have been wanting to do this but would like some advice before I attempt it.

Thanks Darth! Actually I got the idea from the Rebelscum forum. Basically all you need are 3M Command adhesive strip mini-hooks, a 2" diameter (dependent on the saber) key ring and some clear plastic bands (scunnci makes them for hair).

Then you measure where you want to hang them and place one mini-hook at the very bottom of the saber and the second mini-hook about 6-8 inches below the top of the blade. On the bottom mini-hook you place the key ring which holds the bottom of the hilt and then on the top mini-hooks you place the rubber bands which hold the blade in place. Its very easy to do and when done the sabers looking like there just stuck to the wall and it cost about $5 total! The hardest thing (for me) was finding a 2" key ring.

I would suggest letting the adhesive cure overnight and make sure the walls are clean. I have a textured wall that makes these precautions a little more necessary.

I'll try and find the actual tutorial and post a link... he had pictures :monkey3

Edit Found it! Here's the link its about a 1/3 of the way down the page... a tutorial by bobodohn.

Last edited:
Okay, here's a pretty big update of my collection (just got a new camera :monkey3 )

Here's the spot above my computer
nn.jpg

And detail shots of this area:
t.jpg

s.jpg

r.jpg

q.jpg

p.jpg

o.jpg

m.jpg

k.jpg

Onto part two...

Here's the wall on the other side of the Detolfs...

ll.jpg

The bottom two shelves:
j.jpg

i.jpg

h.jpg

g.jpg

f.jpg

ss.jpg

rr.jpg

qq.jpg

Onto part 4...

Last edited:
Here's the top shelf, which are all Kinnikuman (M.U.S.C.L.E. in Japan) items, and some random stuff throughout the room...

e.jpg

d.jpg

c.jpg

My M.U.S.C.L.E. Poster... the best way to keep track of a collection!
ww.jpg

jj.jpg

Original Ewoks Comic Page...
uu.jpg

Original Thundercats Comic Page...
oo.jpg

gg.jpg

This is a Moebius/Darrow print in the hallway leading to my office...
b.jpg

v.jpg

Onto part 5...

This is just a bookcase with some figures on top, my M.U.S.C.L.E. sets and my banjo.

ff.jpg

tt.jpg

ii.jpg

vv.jpg

hh.jpg

u.jpg

And here's a more distant shot to give an idea of layout...
a.jpg

And for fun, lighting with just the FX lightsabers...
kk.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!​

:google :google :google OMG! What a visual feast for the eyes! I like waiting for the pics to load and take my time looking at every section of your interesting collection.

I'm sure it's a fun place to unwind or to work(or whatever you do at the PC). Btw, maybe it's time to pose the Sadam figure (if it's him) with a noose around his neck!:monkey1

Beautiful! I especially love the Spinal Tap poses. Oh and thanks again for the link to the FX tutorial. Where did you end up finding big enough rings?

DarthRamuk said:
:google :google :google OMG! What a visual feast for the eyes! I like waiting for the pics to load and take my time looking at every section of your interesting collection.

I'm sure it's a fun place to unwind or to work(or whatever you do at the PC).

Thanks Kumar! I try to do schoolwork and some work-work from home... but I usually end up posting here :lol

Darth Roranous said:
Beautiful! I especially love the Spinal Tap poses. Oh and thanks again for the link to the FX tutorial. Where did you end up finding big enough rings?

I ended up just buying some 2" folder rings from Staples. They have a bit of a wide spot where the ring hinges for opening... but that seems to fit in the mini-hook and not cause any problems when hanging. I may have some extras so if you have trouble locating let me know and I can maybe send some your way.

galactiboy said:
Thanks Kumar! I try to do schoolwork and some work-work from home... but I usually end up posting here :lol

I ended up just buying some 2" folder rings from Staples. They have a bit of a wide spot where the ring hinges for opening... but that seems to fit in the mini-hook and not cause any problems when hanging. I may have some extras so if you have trouble locating let me know and I can maybe send some your way.
I haven't even tried to look yet as I am a huge procrastinator but, I will definitely take you up on your offer if I can not find any. I have two FX sabers now...probably soon to be more.:lol

By the way, I think your collection is my favorite out of the ones I have seen so far.

A word of warning, don't get a PF, especially a Marvel PF, because once you start down that road there is no going back.

Darth Roranous said:
A word of warning, don't get a PF, especially a Marvel PF, because once you start down that road there is no going back.

Thanks for the compliment... and yeah, the world of PF is a scary one I'm trying to avoid. But sometimes in the night I hear a 1/4 Vader calling my name softly...

occulum said:
OMG!!

MUSCLE!!!! :lol :rock
huge flashbacks

Hell yeah dude!!!

My M.U.S.C.L.E collection is my pride and joy! Took a long time to complete my sets... but I loves them. Also, the smaller jars in the front are M.U.S.C.L.E. figures that were only released in Japan... there are about 200 or so extra figures and I'm currently about 50 or so away from a complete set of those. Problem is most of those can run anywhere from $20-$100 a piece :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back