Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
Man everytime I look at the original pose for Jason I can't help but laugh... you've saved my streed cred Shai!
Then maybe now isn't the time to mention that it looks like SS Jedi Luke is standing at a urinal, quite embarrassed as Anakin says, "Oh geez could you at least do that over there!"

stillwaterd.jpg

Just messin' with ya. ;) Nice collection.

Last edited:
Thanks for the, err... feedback?:lol ? But, he is holding the blaster in front of his junk, but it doesn't really show up in the first photo. So in his defense:

lukesdefense.jpg

And for the record all of my collectibles are allowed at least one bathroom break per day... I can't be held responsible if they don't take advantage of this.

Nice catch Bonehead, I love the RAH Godzilla. I've always wanted a great Godzilla figure and the Vinyl ones never did it for me. So i was pretty stoked when I stumbled across him! Which version do you have, mines the 1954 one?

Yep, kinda... The George Lucas is from Hot Toys and is an unlicensed figure called the Director, although the box doesn't even have a name.

If you want some more info, I did a review of mine over on Michael's website: Director Review. Although in the review it says I gave him 4 stars, but that was a typo, it was actually 3 1/2. But a sweet figure nonetheless!!!

galactiboy said:
Nice catch Bonehead, I love the RAH Godzilla. I've always wanted a great Godzilla figure and the Vinyl ones never did it for me. So i was pretty stoked when I stumbled across him! Which version do you have, mines the 1954 one?

I have both!:D

An overseas dealer I used to know gave me a great deal on them so I picked up both.

I'm looking forward to the new DVD release in a few weeks.:chew

Hot Damn! I didn't know they were finally releasing the original Japanese version of the film! And in a two disc set with the American version... these are a must have. Glad you mentioned it!

Updated!!! Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Hey all! Just got around to doing some upgrades to my displays and I thought I'd share. I did end up installing longer shelves on my walls which added a lot of room for displaying figures... which is good since I got a bunch of stuff that wasn't out and a lot of new figures:D

So here are the main walls:

stilll.jpg

stillf.jpg

This center part is where I plan on putting some Detolfs that I should hopefly be picking up this weekend!!!
stillm.jpg

And here's a few random items that weren't out before... KITT and Back to the future
stillk.jpg

Hot Toys unlicensed "Neo" figure
stilla.jpg

stillj.jpg

Onto part #2

Last edited:
Here's the far wall:

Cartoon stuff on the bottom shelf
stillb.jpg

stillc.jpg

silld.jpg

A lot of Sideshow and other 1/6 stuff on the top 2
stilli.jpg

stillh.jpg

stillg.jpg

stille.jpg

Onto part #3

Last edited:
And finally these are the shelves above my computer:

Miscellaneous Sci-fi
stiiln.jpg

Robots galore...
stillo.jpg

stillp.jpg

Star Wars shelf
stillt.jpg

stillu.jpg

stillv.jpg

A rather radom shelf of figures
stillq.jpg

Medicom Getter Robo, Spiderman and the Icons Venom
stillr.jpg

And to finish off a bunch of monkeys :monkey5
stills.jpg

Well that's all for now... Like I said I'll probably getting 2 Detolfs this weekend, which will be great for my 1/6 stuff and will allow me to bring out some items still boxed up.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Of all the collections I've seen on here, yours definitely looks the most fun. Any collection with a Shogun Warrior and a Biiiiiiiiirdman!!!!!!!!!!!!! figure is instantly cool in my book. :cool:

Thanks obsoleteman, I appreciate it! Yeah I try to have a mixture of things that I like and being a nut for cartoons, sci-fi and pop culture makes collecting stuff fun!

I absolutely love your collection Joseph!!! The variety is great!!! Everything from Luke Skywalker to KITT to M.U.C.L.E.S. Its brilliant. 4 stars!!!!!!!

Kick ass Joseph:rock:rock:rock

GB,

Your collection is super awesome! I absolutely love your collection. It looks totally fun and one way to decompress in your personal decompression camber.

Cheers, :rock

Ben

Back