• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Custom Marmit Stormtrooper 180€

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
First some general information:
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. All prices are in Euros. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it.

--------------------------------------

I'm selling my custom Marmit Stormtrooper. I'm asking 180€ (Euros) excluding shipping for him.

He comes with everything in the below picture: three hands (set of trigger-finger, and one left fist), a SS Stormtrooper blaster, and a marmit Sandtrooper rifle. I can also include a SS Star Wars stand if desired (from SS Anakin, but they're generic anyway).

(He looks a bit yellow in this shot, due to artificial lighting. In hand, he's close to the HT Stormtroopers, though not AS white as them.)
IMG_6677_small.jpg

Here's the complete recipe:
  • Armor and helmet: Marmit Stormtrooper (glossed with pledge wax)
  • Body: old TT, with arms and legs sanded down to fit the armor
  • Hands: Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper, with Marmit armor added
  • Blaster: Sideshow Stormtrooper
  • Holster: made from scratch
  • Bodysuit: from ebay (originally intended for a Clone Trooper)
One small word of warning: the chest armor has flared out a bit again since building him (see above picture, which was taken today). This should be easily fixed with a blowdryer if desired, though it's not very distracting anyway I think.

Some more shots:

IMG_3370_2_small.jpg

IMG_3374_2_small.jpg

IMG_3376_2_small.jpg

IMG_3379_2_small.jpg

IMG_3385_2_small.jpg

IMG_1647_2_small.jpg

And a shot to show how he fits in with the new HT Stormtroopers (this marmit custom is in the middle):
IMG_4499_2_small.jpg

--------------------------------------

First up is my custom Sideshow Emperor Palpatine. He's one of a kind, I built him last year. I'm asking 200€ (Euros) excluding shipping for him. SOLD
You have to be aware that this is a custom, so he's a bit more delicate than your standard out of the box figure. If you want to read through my original build, you can read the thread here: LINK.

He comes with everything in this picture:
IMG_6674_small.jpg

Here's a list of all the mods I made:
  • Resculpted and repainted the sculpt
  • Repainted the hands
  • Replaced the body with a knockoff narrow shoulder TT (shortened him by about 0.5 cm by shortening the lower legs, and dremeled the shoulders a bit more to slim them down)
  • Made him a new inner robe and "belt" (I didn't tailor anything, it's basically a complete hackjob under the robe, but since so little is visible, it still looks great when posed. It also holds up to posing without a problem)
He also comes with the original body and inner robe and belt (as seen in the picture). I'm also included an extra hand from another body, which is not resculpted or repainted, though. This is rather for the customizers of you, who want to modify it.
Some more shots of him:

Palpatine_comparison.jpg

IMG_1299_small.jpg

IMG_1306_2.jpg

Next to my custom SS Vader (he is also shortened).
IMG_1741_2_small.jpg

IMG_1747_2_small.jpg

If you would like any more pictures, perhaps next to other figures (for height reference), please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited:
Back