Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Galactic, what kind of shelves did u use for the walls? got a link to the brand? i really like that they dont use a vertical mounting bracket

Bonehead15 said:
Secret Wars...:drool

Where are the Super Powers figures? :D

Sadly those tend to be out of my price range... my buddy Nate has a great collection though. So anytime I think about starting I'm kinda daunted by the task :D

Mookey, the shelves are actually just basic 6"x1" boards you can buy at Lowes or any lumber supply. I had them cut and then painted them myself. The brackets are just simple L shaped ones (4" on both sides). I mount them to the top of the shelf that way the are partially hidden. All very inexpensive and easy to do. If you want to do the same and have any questions on them let me know!

Its been awhile since I updated... so I'll start off with my shelves of Sith, Dracula and Samurai!!!

I'll have a larger update later on since I've gotten a decent amount of stuff lately :chew :chew

sithshelf.jpg

draculashelf.jpg

masamuned-1.jpg

Thanks BD... I actually just got Vlad a few weeks ago and I have to say he is one of my favorites! Just an all-around excellent figure. The bummer is you really have to get the exclusive since he comes with the severed head and that can be pricey :monkey2

Great pix J. I have been wanting to pick a Vlad for a LONG time. Hes one of those wish list 12" figures. I will get him sooner or later.

Nice GB!!! And you have two of my most desired paint apps with Vlad and Nosferatu... I have desperately wanted to paint those but have had no chance. One day I'll probably try and find them just to do so... :lol

Thanks guys! Yeah, the Vlad really is a great figure... and definitely worth the coin. Nosferatu is excellent as well... Sideshow has really done the bloodsuckers and those that inspired them well!!!

The Paint Apps on both are actually quite good, but I know you'd rock them out twice as hard DA!!!

And now for my latest acquisition... a vintage figure and possibly pound for pound the brainiest of all Super-villians!!! W/o further adieu, I present...

Krang!!!

Krang.jpg

Thats cool J. He-Man, Popeye, Earthworm Jim, and some TMNT love!!! Brings back lots of memories.

Thanks Twisted!

And you are correct Bonehead... that Vlad is familiar :monkey3 Although not so sure about the tiny Krang being better, I always thought size mattered :D

Thanks Josh, I appreciate it! Now if I could just get my office clean I could take more pictures :monkey3

Nice sorting of the figure collection. Seeing your arrangement with the Detolfs has inspired me to pick up a few from Ikea myself. It'll be one of the first things I do with the ol' federal tax refund.

You should almost pose medicom vader with his helmet off for a bit and pose SDCC vader looking at him head on so they're both lookin at each other(lookin at what he's about to become,kinda a mirror/future thing)

Ok i'm a nerd.:eek:

sithshelf.jpg

Back