Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was $200 shipped... seemed to be a bit cheaper than I'd seen on eBay. But I'm not a great judge on the value of these :eek:

THat sounnds about the correct price that they are going for these days. Also all of the ROTS sabers can be found for the same price.

its been a while since i took a look at this thread galacti...awesome collection..i dig so much a lot of your stuff..love the new display also.

galactiboy said:
Next to my desk there is a large gap... I plan on purchasing a large display cabinet w/in the next month or so and at that time the arrangement of figures will change pretty drastically...

Here's the opposite wall from the computer desk and detail shots...
stillwaterg.jpg

Onto part three...​

Hello,
Could you explain me what are the steps to have a Kurgan with close lips ?
Thank you​

Darth Steff-Han said:
Hello,
Could you explain me what are the steps to have a Kurgan with close lips ?
Thank you

Deceptive photography :lol

Sorry, its the regular Kurgan, but I guess the angle of the shot makes it look like his mouth is closed. Possibly one of the customizers on the board could help you out.

Shai Hulud said:
its been a while since i took a look at this thread galacti...awesome collection..i dig so much a lot of your stuff..love the new display also.

Thanks Shai, I appreciate it... even if you are turning your back on 1/6 figures :monkey2

I've gotten a number of new things lately... but the stand outs by far have been from Hot Toys! My first figure from them was the "Neo" figure they released a number of years back. Even then I was impressed with them... but the Superman Returns figure and Alien are just unbelievable. Not to mention the Hicks and Robocop I got last year!

alienf.jpg

supesa.jpg

alienc.jpg

Awesome!!! HT is great, aren't they? Have to love that Alien and the Supes... good poses too, the Alien looks very menacing all stretched out like that. :D

Thanks guys... yeah, its hard to tell how kick ass the figures are in person. But when you actually crack them out of the boxes its just unbelievable!

I really hope they ddebut some new stuff at Toy Fair!!!

Finally got my Jabba and Throne situated... ended up having to buy a new unit for him and then when that didn't fit where I wanted I spent the next week rearranging my office to accommodate. Anyway, I've got him together in a way I like (still need a curtain behind him) and this is the first time I've been able to display my vintage Kenner figures.

jabbam.jpg

jabban.jpg

And I also recently got the T2 exclusive who is now terrorizing my PC with the Aoshima Endoskelton.

termc.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great J.

You didnt by any chance get that at WalMart did you? they have one here that looks exactly like that one that I was think of getting for my Jabba. Its just a TV stand but its perfect for Jabba.

Good eye King, that is the exact one!

Funny thing is a roommate of mine had the same unit like 6 years ago... I guess Wal Mart still keeps 'em in stock :lol For $40 I don't think you can beat it!

galactiboy said:
Good eye King, that is the exact one!

Funny thing is a roommate of mine had the same unit like 6 years ago... I guess Wal Mart still keeps 'em in stock :lol For $40 I don't think you can beat it!

How funny, my wife pointed it out to me. I really like the way yours came out. I may end up getting one now.

Thanks for the pix J.

Happy to help bro... I spent 2 days going to local stores looking for a good display table. And for size and cost it was the clear winner for me.

And it actually does look better in person... you loose some of the scale of things in pictures sometimes.

galactiboy said:
Happy to help bro... I spent 2 days going to local stores looking for a good display table. And for size and cost it was the clear winner for me.

Looks like I'm headed to WalMart next week:lol

Thanks, Obsolete... I'm about 10 figures away from a complete set. Too bad they are all the $50+ POTF figures :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Got the Sauron Helm in the mail today that I won During Josh's Toy Fair Giveway... this is my second Helm and it is frickin' awesome! :rock

I've really been wanting it for awhile, so its extra cool that I won one for free!

sauronb.jpg

Back