G.I. Joe Movie Update!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this will be a good movie or a fiasco?

• Good Movie

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Fiasco

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Doesn't matter. With all the fans, it will still make a ton of money.

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
gi-joe-scarlett-curves.jpg

Scarlett looking over her body armor protos.....there was a Duke one as well but Paramount already took that one down.

I can deal with Scarlett wearing that body armor because it is similar to her cartoon appearance. Duke's, on the other hand, looked idiot. You would think that since they nailed the image of Snake-eyes, they would be try to follow somewhat their original appearance. Duke's looked like they tried to emulate the Batman Begins body suit.

New pic of Scarlet:
scarlett1.jpg

Looks boring if you asked me. I would've liked to have seen some beige and blue color here. :monkey2

It's not the most visually interesting outfit I've ever seen, but she's got the red hair and crossbow so that's something. Plus, she's easy on the eyes.

Okay...let's see...

Hot Chick as Scarlett: CHECK
Crossbow: CHECK
Unique Suit: CHECK
Right Colors: WRONG

They could've done SOMETHING on this suit to match the classic outfit. Maybe even the trademark red pad she has on her version 1 outfit. Still, this is a lot better than some other stuff I've seen before.

I just realized, what's going to make the Baroness look any different, Glossy armor?
This costume robs the Baroness of her Iconic look Imo.

she is hot, but the costume gets 2 thumbs down...this is G.I Joe not X-men!

Back