G.I. Joe Live Action Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, just more crap casting news. It's getting worse and worse by the announcement. I think the only one I like is Ray Park as Snake Eyes and maybe Quaid.

Yeah,this place was already too politcal.Now it's just getting fu%#ing rediculous.That's why I do most of my posting at MediWorld,were we curse and say what ever the Fu%# we want.:rotfl

P.S. This post will probably be censored.

:wave :wave Have fun, thanks for dropping by.

Dennis Quaid is the only good cast on that list so far. May Park but he is a bit short. I had a huge wish list I did somewhere, wonder if I can find it :lol

I just give up on this film or should I say turkey? Might as well get Zac Efron for Flint.

zac-efron-300a100606.jpg

This made me laugh :rotfl

'G.I. JOE' MOVIE CASTS COVER GIRL
The flick finds real-life Cover Girl in Czech model Karolina Isela Kurková

By By Rachel Molino

According to IESB, Czech Supermodel Karolina Isela Kurkova has been cast as Cover Girl in the upcoming G.I Joe movie. It will be only the second acting role for the model portraying someone other than herself. The character Cover Girl—a fashion model from Peoria, Illinois—was significantly featured in the G.I Joe cartoon and comic books of the 80s. The G.I. Joe movie is still slated for release on August 7th, 2009.

covergirlside.jpg

A used car sales man turned magalomaniac terrorist.... this man shoulda been Cobra Commander....

spacey.jpg
Glad you still agree.
Too bad it was wishful thinking.

This guy has been cast as Destro, he had a 4 seconds role in Batman Begins:confused::confused::confused::confused::

https://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/061....jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Murray, David (VI)

I heard Christopher Eccleston was going to be Destro.
I'm hoping that since IMDB still lists your guy as rumored, it turns out to be CE.

Eccleston as Destro may be the first thing I've heard about this movie since Ray Park's casting as Snake Eyes that's remotely encouraging.

You don't think Dennis Quaid is a good pickup for General Hawk? He's the best cast of the bunch. They could have got any kung fu guy to play Snake Eyes.

It's been confirmed, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Cobra Commander:
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=12528
The leader of the greatest terrorist organization is a 26 year old.

:sick

THis doesn't bother me too much. Sure, I would have loved to have seen Spacey or Oldman in the role. And yeah, I do think that CC is probably more like in his late 30s - 40s. But he's wearing a mask, and with his voice modulated and strange (as CC's voice is), we won't be able to really tell how old he is ideally.

And remember how Frodo is in his late 50s in the books?

Hell, I'm 28 and and I just understudied a 45+ actor. It didn't matter because the role was masked. So, there you go.

Back