G.I. Joe Live Action Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the way that casting is going I believe it'll be DJ Qualls.

djquails.jpg

:mwaha

Good one! :rotfl

Jeez, I hadn't paid any attention to it... but all indications really point to suck on this one.
I hope its a joke... please, let it be a joke.

it is clear now they are making it for small children who may enjoy it...may God have mercy on the souls of the parents who grew up watching GI Joe and take their kids to see this and give the impression to their kids this is GI Joe. This movie will make Duke cry and Sergeant Slaughter puke. hopefully this is all a big joke. :monkey2

Two more roles were just cast:

Arnold Vasloo ("The Mummy") will be playing Zartan

and

Dennis Quaid will be playing General Hawk.

https://www.variety.com/article/VR1117979774.html?categoryId=13&cs=1

Now for me this is lame for two reasons:

1. Ever since "Hard Target" and the "Mummy" movies I really think Vasloo is a dork.

2. Quaid is actually a pretty sweet choice! However, there's so much bad already set in stone with this movie I no longer *want* any good decisions to be made, even by accident. I want this movie to be a total write-off without even the slightest redeeming quality tempting me to pay to see a Sommers/Wayans movie. I want this movie to be so bad it ends Sommers' career. :lol

And the fact that Paramount is scheduling GI Joe for an August 9th release date doesn't imply that even they think it could be a home run. If they were more jazzed about the movie's potential I'm sure they'd be giving it a Memorial Day/June/July release.

I like those choices, especially Quaid as Hawk, great choice. I think the other guy looks the part, but I am not sure about his acting abilities.

I just give up on this film or should I say turkey? Might as well get Zac Efron for Flint.

zac-efron-300a100606.jpg

Sad thing is, I'll probably still go see it in the theater... as will probably everyone else posting here. Sometimes you just have to see for yourself, no matter what the cost.

WTF happened to my post??? Now we are getting censored for posting a picture of a board member?

Thats f'n lame:monkey4

:moon

WTF happened to my post??? Now we are getting censored for posting a picture of a board member?

Thats f'n lame:monkey4

:moon

Yeah,this place was already too politcal.Now it's just getting fu%#ing rediculous.That's why I do most of my posting at MediWorld,were we curse and say what ever the Fu%# we want.:rotfl

P.S. This post will probably be censored.

Samuel L. M'fn Jackson as Roadblock...

I know... Ving Rhames or Michael Duncan, but still....
Samuel L. M'fn Jackson as Roadblock would be funny

Say "COBRAaaaaaaaaa" Again, Chrome dome!

A used car sales man turned magalomaniac terrorist.... this man shoulda been Cobra Commander....

spacey.jpg

Accordin g to imdb.com

Cast (in alphabetical order)

Channing Tatum ... Duke
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Sienna Miller ... The Baroness
Dennis Quaid ... General Hawk
Marlon Wayans ... Ripcord (rumored)
Rachel Nichols ... Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara
Ray Park ... Snake Eyes
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ... Heavy Duty
Sam Worthington ... (in talks)