G.I. Joe Live Action Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you can bet we'll see CC's face at some point, especially with a name actor in the role.

Yeah, as much as I wanted to see Spacey as CC, it would almost be better with an unknown who's face we're never obligated to see (until possible sequels) like would be required with someone like Joseph Gordan Levitt.

Oh, you can bet we'll see CC's face at some point, especially with a name actor in the role.

Yep, It's like the Spider-Man Movies, every chance he got he took off his mask. I'm surprised he manages to keep his identity secret with how often he removes his mask in public, in broad daylight.

McHavyck is right, I would've preferred strong voice acting over an unknown actor then a known actor playing the physical part.

'G.I. Joe' Set Shots! Baroness is Blonde?! Duke is Primitive?!

gi-joe-tatum-duke.jpg

From the set of G.I. Joe, JFX managed to sneak some first looks at Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller in-costume as Duke and Baroness. Someone will have to remind me: has Duke always been so flagrantly vain despite having the cretinous look of a proto-human? And was Baroness ever blonde?

Begin the complaining. (Note: the Baroness photo under the cut may have "spoiler" qualities.)

https://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/02/22/gi-joe-miller-baroness.jpg

I think they said that Baroness will indeed be a brunette later in the movie.

Duke as the vain one?Sheesh...who does he think he is? FLINT?

Re: 'G.I. Joe' Set Shots! Baroness is Blonde?! Duke is Primitive?!

gi-joe-tatum-duke.jpg

From the set of G.I. Joe, JFX managed to sneak some first looks at Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller in-costume as Duke and Baroness. Someone will have to remind me: has Duke always been so flagrantly vain despite having the cretinous look of a proto-human? And was Baroness ever blonde?

Begin the complaining. (Note: the Baroness photo under the cut may have "spoiler" qualities.)

https://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/02/22/gi-joe-miller-baroness.jpg

The Baroness might be in disguise, she often wore wigs in the cartoon. At least that's what I hope is the case. The guy playing Duke looks like a *********. Not at all what I pictured Duke would look like on the weekend off base.

Looks like the worry was for nothing...

...[T]here was some concern that the traditionally raven-haired Baroness may have been made blonde. Naturally, there was outrage: how dare they deviate from the original, slightly altering a fading memory of our childhood. Baroness was only a believable high-ranking member of a snake-themed international terrorist organization because of her familiar dark hair. A blonde female baron? Please.

But it turns out our concerns may have been unfounded, as Sienna Miller has now confirmed to Acess Hollywood that she wears a black wig in the film:

I play this character called The Baroness. I have a black wig, and guns, and leather, and it's all fantastic.

Also, I was wrong about the G.I. Joe movie being a terrible idea made to capitalize on a current interest in blind patriotism and '80s nostalgia. It turns out it's all fantastic.

Back