G.I. Joe Movie Update!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this will be a good movie or a fiasco?

• Good Movie

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Fiasco

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Doesn't matter. With all the fans, it will still make a ton of money.

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
Let's hope the mask WILL be there...

The current leaks about the script say that Destro does have a mask that Cobra Commander uses to control his mind, so I take that to mean he will have a mask at some point, and he'll be freakin' zombie. :sick

I hope they don't pull the mask out just for the final battle or something. At least Stormshadow has a mask in that newer pic. But this just isn't looing good at all. :(

The current leaks about the script say that Destro does have a mask that Cobra Commander uses to control his mind, so I take that to mean he will have a mask at some point, and he'll be freakin' zombie. :sick

I'd spell that L-A-M-E....

How hard is it to have... a sneaky cowardly leader (preferably older than 25) who enlists the aid of a merchant of death/war monger through his lover (an eastern European baroness)... After feelings of insecurity arise that the two might be plotting to overtake his evil empire he hires an Aussie assassin to take the Scottish war monger out-- but the war monger's lover sacrifices herself at the pivotal moment to save him-- and the cowardly leader lays the blame on the assassin who flees...

All of this takes place amid a plot to destroy the only agency that stands between this nefarious group and taking over the world.

Sound familiar?... It will to anyone who has a partial knowledge of the basic storyline from the comics... That wouldn't be the writers or the director obviously-- it doesn't fit their "vision".

Oh well, back to hating.:lol

Here's Heavy Duty:
hrgijoeheavydutycq1.jpg

And a new one of Storm Shadow:
full_movieimage_16823.jpg

The new pic of Storm Shadow is better, but the fact that only one image of him with the mask has appeared tells me that he'll most likely not wear a mask all the time.

Breaker and Heavy Duty are just meh. I'd like to see someone use something different then a damn Minigun for a heavy machine gun in a movie some day, it's probably the same prop that Arnold used in Terminator.

Let's put that behind us...

:peace

It would be funny if all of these little bits of info are all intentional false spoilers and the movie is really going to be awesome and they're just playing with our minds.

Mr. Eko has a big gun!!

Mr. Eko never would've been taken out if he had THAT on the island...

But Tom, how can we put it behind us?... Shai's gone into therapy with an Oedipus complex after his mother was identified as a whore and even though my wife is about to bear my second child (MY BOYS CAN SWIM JERRY!!!) I've been correctly outed as a virgin who lives in my parent's basement...

I feel such shame Tom...:monkey2

Hold me closely.:peace

Eko looks good as Heavy Duty though I MUCH PREFER ROADBLOCK. Hasbro has had a MASSIVE hard-on for Heavy Duty lately and I have no idea why. Ever since the JvC relaunch in early 2000, they put Heavy Duty in place of Roadblock as their "Heavy Gunner" and I wondered why, even when they did end up putting a Roadblock figure out eventually. Yet they STILL put out Heavy Duty. WTF Hasbro?

I'm sure Destro will show up with the mask. Eccleson (sp?) does look pretty evil. So who plays Breaker again? And why Breaker? Guess they needed a comm-guy? He's been dead in the comics for a LooOoOOong time.

Glad to see Stormy with a mask. I still like his outfit, but where's the frickin' Cobra logos?!??!

Oh...what I also want to know...

WHY DOES HASBRO HAVE SUCH A HARD-ON FOR HEAVY DUTY!?!?!

I miss my favorite black, rhyme-talkin', heavy gunner....ROADBLOCK!!!!!!

1226566666_e9e9a5b63d.jpg

Back