G.I. Joe Movie Update!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this will be a good movie or a fiasco?

• Good Movie

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Fiasco

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Doesn't matter. With all the fans, it will still make a ton of money.

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
The mask reminds me of Frank Langella's Skeletor:

MastersGallery2.jpg

Now there's another work of cinematic art.

Ughhh...that mask is horrendous! I really hope that is not legit... again: silver mask or hood is classic and simple. Going overboard like that is just laaaaame.

You might have missed this, Hairlesswookiee reported that this is Cobra Commander's mask in the movie:
cobracommander.jpg

Now, back on topic. That can't be Cobra Commander. This movie is looking worse and worse by each passing day. Well at lease Ironman was good. Now, Sideshow, where are those CLASSIC GI Joe figures?

I wish I could post in the positive thread, but I can't find anything positive about this movie.:confused:

You might have missed this, Hairlesswookiee reported that this is Cobra Commander's mask in the movie:
cobracommander.jpg

Oh god . . .

This movie is like flipping through cable and stopping on a Shannon Tweed skinamax movie of her taking a shower, then Stephen Sommers comes in with her and the camera zooms up on his ass for the rest of the flick.

Yea, this movie is going to be nothing but a picture of Stephen Sommers ass.

Oh god . . .

This movie is like flipping through cable and stopping on a Shannon Tweed skinamax movie of her taking a shower, then Stephen Sommers comes in with her and the camera zooms up on his ass for the rest of the flick.

Yea, this movie is going to be nothing but a picture of Stephen Sommers ass.

Honestly, this image that you've painted into my brain should sicken me--- but I can't stop laughing.

[insert laughing smiley here multiple times]

It's possible that can just be a "test shot" for a possible mask. I'm definitely hoping that it is!

It actually looks like one of the ninjas out of Mortal Kombat than Cobra Commander!!!

Seriously, Wtf..they coudlnt put a hood on his face....??? Or just Cgi his battle mask on his face ???? Worst movie of the decade.:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Cool Dudeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

I did manage to find something positive about the movie. the casting for Destro.
attachment.php

I actually don't mind this shot-- I like the casting (glad they went with a true Scot) and the fact that it seems that M.A.R.S. and Destro might exist as a separate entity from COBRA as in the comic (to a point) but the hint of a relationship between Baroness and Duke sours the milk on what should be a love between Destro and Baroness... Wait and see approach on Destro with the mask--- he will have a mask, won't he???

Wish Major Bludd is in this correctly.

What!!! Where's his mask??!!
I like the actor but Destro without the mask isn't Destro at all.
F##K you Sommers!!

Back