1/6 Gentle Giant Jumbo 1:6 Scale G.I. Joe 1982 Reproduction Action Figure Reviews(Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll grab the red/blue Spidey and prolly Doom and Iron man if they are made.

The Super Powers line looks great too.

But dam this things are so overpriced. Shouldn't be more than 50-60 bucks.

For the Joes, I hope Grunt is issued carded. The footlocker is nice, but I want him consistent with the others.

I will likely grab both the Black suit and R&B Spidey from the line with Wolverine, might consider Cap and Ironman to, but that's a maybe. As for Grunt They will likely issue him carded with Swivel arm Battle Grip at some point I would think.

I think black suit Spidey is already released. To EF's post about price, on one hand I feel the same way, but these aren't mass produced on the order of, say, NECA stuff. And the Mondo Turtles cost significantly more than most of these. I feel the price is just acceptable. Fortunately, most aren't much more than $80.

I think black suit Spidey is already released. To EF's post about price, on one hand I feel the same way, but these aren't mass produced on the order of, say, NECA stuff. And the Mondo Turtles cost significantly more than most of these. I feel the price is just acceptable. Fortunately, most aren't much more than $80.

I get where you guys are coming from just looking at them, I felt the same way when I first heard the price these would retail at, but after actually handling them I have to say they are worth every bit, they aren't super light weight cheap jumbo figures like the star wars ones seemed to be, they are cast in some of the highest quality plastic I've seen used on toys and the paints match the plastic quality as well as are applied super clean. The packaging speaks for itself, doesn't get much better in terms of nostalgia and the collector friendly nature of them earns my appreciation.

I have the Kenner Stormtrooper and Boba Fett that I got from Orlando/Celebration V. They're alright. I never had the original '82 Joes, I had later ones. I think if they get to the swivel arms they would tempt my brother.

I'm still waiting to see their Super Powers Batman.

I have the Kenner Stormtrooper and Boba Fett that I got from Orlando/Celebration V. They're alright. I never had the original '82 Joes, I had later ones. I think if they get to the swivel arms they would tempt my brother.

I'm still waiting to see their Super Powers Batman.

Your thinking is on board with a lot of folks, most are waiting for ether the Swivel arm battle grip or their favorite figure to show up before jumping in, as for the super powers line I'm likely in for Superman and Batman, I had the Superman as a kid so it will be cool to have that again, I wonder if they will have the same gimmick with the punching action as the originals.

Back