Futurama returns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday's episode was easily my favorite. Spoofing 30s B&W cartoons, 80s videogames and 80s anime was just too awesome! :rock

New episodes start tonight!!!

tumblr_lmsr78o17N1qk3zpoo1_500.gif

Bad news, everyone!

I can honestly say that I'm fine with the show ending now. I think it finally did everything it needed to do, and although there have been some great moments with the Comedy Central series, it never quite captured the glory days of the original run.

Comedy Central is probably just going to replace it with re-runs of Hypno-Toad...

I still enjoyed the show. Sucks to hear it's ending. :(

Agreed... the new shows were a bit difficult for me to get into at first, but I think it was largely due to having seen the originals too many times. I found after rewatching the new episodes I liked them more and more and now they fit in very well with the original ones. And some of the new ones were really excellent and better than even the earlier season ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if Futurama ends up with a 3rd home, I'd love to see them back on Cartoon Network; although maybe they won't put up enough $$$ to make that happen.

What!? NOOOO!!! Damnit, I just got caught up with the latest seasons. This is easily the greatest cartoon on TV right now. Such a shame. :(

Back