Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because they get a wide release doesn't mean they won't be hard to find. Look at the Black Series Boba Fett. That guy is nearly impossible to find. And I can guarantee you the Black Series is being made in far greater numbers than these. As of right now, Barnes and Noble is the only place we for sure know are carrying them. I've heard TRU has them in their system but nobody but Barnes even has them yet. Heck, BBTS hasn't even got them on their site yet and those guys know about and carry everything.

They'll go wider sure, but Barnes is the only place that has them right now so they are going to be rare and sought after for a while I think.

I caved and got a set. I just don't want to miss out on a particular figure, and I'm impatient. Looking at the promo photos, it seems at one point Dany was going to come will all three dragons. Sad she didn't. Also, the Hound had a much more pronounced scar and no eyebrow. But, I still like the final results. I'm sure we'll get the other Dragons in some fashion.

Yeah, them pulling the other 2 dragons is a real kick in the nuts. No reason to spread them out like that. We should have gotten all three eggs as well, or really, even instead. Since this is her season 1 outfit and the only time she had the dragons in season one, she was wearing NO outfit :lol If Funko wants to be up to their usual trick and have con exclusives maybe that could be their gimmick - naked characters :rotfl

I'm sure there will be more versions of him. I guess this one is the most "toyetic" to start out with, but not terribly indicative of the character.

Brian at Funko has also revealed what Series 2 will be, to be shown at Toy Fair: Daenerys(mother of dragons outfit), Khal Drago, Jamie Lannister, Robb Stark, Arya and Brienne!

Last edited:
Aw man. Would've preferred 1 version of each character. I know a lot of you will disagree but that's me. Like with the mcfarlane TWD line. But Dany is my fav character, so I'm not too disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll certainly get multiple version of the main character - Dany being proof of that. I'm guessing she'll come with another Dragon and wave three will have yet another Dany with yet another one of the dragons :lol

We'll certainly get another Tyrion (perhaps both scarred and non-scarred), multiple version of Jamie (guard, handless, season 4), etc.

I hope Tywin isn't far behind in series 3.

We'll certainly get multiple version of the main character - Dany being proof of that. I'm guessing she'll come with another Dragon and wave three will have yet another Dany with yet another one of the dragons :lol

I'm hoping that Dany 2 comes with one (or both) of the other dragons. If she comes with one, maybe Khal Drago can come with the other?

Brian at Funko has also revealed what Series 2 will be, to be shown at Toy Fair: Daenerys(mother of dragons outfit), Khal Drago, Jamie Lannister, Robb Stark, Arya and Brienne!
That's great news.

Surprised more of you aren't interested in the Dark Horse figures. I don't have any myself but I think they look about as good as these.

Just realized the Dark Horse ones aren't poseable, that explains it. :lol

Yep DH = statues. And while the promo pics looked good, the actual statues I've seen in-store don't look that great paint-app wise.

I need this one though:

DH_Ned-Stark_Front.jpg

Personally I've never much cared whether it's a statue or a figure, I'm just in it for whichever comes out looking better. Or in this case, since they're so small and inexpensive, both.

From the prototype pics I think some of the Dark Horse figures look better than some of the Funko ones, and vice versa. Daenerys for example. Accuracy wise the Funko sculpt looks literally nothing like her IMO, whereas the DH version looks pretty good.

Not to mention that the Dark Horse figures are posed better than I think I could ever achieve myself. For example, the Eddard posted above - that pose just screams perfection IMO.

Perhaps if it were something of greater value, quality, and size (the threezero line) I'd care more about posing, but these are just so small I can't see myself ever wanting to come back and repose them 24/7.

Plan is to pick up both series's if I can afford it. I think they'd all look great together. Plus you can mix and match accessories, like DH Dany's eggs and Funko Dany's Drogon, etc.

All in all I'm just glad we're finally starting to see collectibles from this series flood the market. Between the Valyrian Steel props, HBO Shop goodies, Dark Horse & Funko figures and the new Threezero line, I am very happy. :lol

Funko are grabbing some cool licenses. They're teasing a BIG game license at Toyfair, saying if you haven't played it, it may not appeal to you.

I'm hoping they do licenses like The Sopranos, True Blood, The Matrix and even Lost done right.

I know of a license they have, done before that will be announced or even seen at TF.

Any production/in-hand pictures of Dark Horse's series 1 figures? Are they even out yet?

Back