Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted some representation of Game of Thrones in my collection... I was excited for the Dark Horse non-articulated figures but passed in hopes for these... I actually prefer my Pop! Funko's so I think I'll stick with them and the new 1/6th line.

I am genuinely perplexed about the scar. I don't think, really, he should have an eyebrow on the right side. But other than that I'm still really liking it.

Gotta admit they look pretty good! The Hound is the best. The lack of scars is a fail though. Ned doesn't look like Bean but look cool when all posed up. White walker looks excellent. Now where the **** is Tyrion!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I think these will look great with some paint touch-ups and weathering, I can't wait to get my hands on them!

I think they're great. Just like NECA's final prototypes look upon release.

While I think these are alright I'd say these are a touch below Neca. Regardless of the hit or miss tendency Neca's final products seem to have I think the detailsand weathering would have been better if Neca had done them.

I would say these are pretty much equal to Star Wars black in terms of paint apps and sculpt. Which means that some are really spot on and some are sorta close-ish. I'm so relieved to see Ned (and really all of them) having good paint jobs after the blah pic I posted elsewhere. But bad paint apps happen to every line.

I see now that the Hound's hair was probably flattened to allow him to wear the helmet. I'm okay with that compromise, to be honest. He looks great in it. He's probably the most successful likeness of the bunch (next to the White Walker, who is perfect but also monster-y so easier to get right, I guess.) I think Ned looks really great, too, with a good paint job. Jon is not bad. I certainly see him in the face. It is perhaps one of the softer sculpts. I think, unfortunately, Danerys is the most off the mark. She's a pretty figure, but I'm having a hard time seeing Emilia Clarke in there. But, I'm sure there will be more opportunities to get her face sculpt more on target.

Overall, I'm VERY happy.

Wait, I don't get it. They're out already? I checked BBTS and they don't have it. I guess only B&N has them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, I know that's a fair price at $20 each, just wasn't expecting it lol I feel like these will be a limited release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back