Ft Hood Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. our nation's security team in action. keep researching until its too late.

the more these people keep hurting us the more i just want to hate them all.

and i call BS on the reports that he "feared deployment". one does not commit acts that will surely get you executed because you fear dying...:rolleyes:

Seriously? Hate them all? :rolleyes: Grow up man.

I heard about this last night and yikes! :horror What the hell is this world coming to? People are seriously "ef'd" in the head to do something like that. How does one just hit a switch and become something so monstrous at the drop of a dime?

Seriously? Hate them all? :rolleyes: Grow up man.

I heard about this last night and yikes! :horror What the hell is this world coming to? People are seriously "ef'd" in the head to do something like that. How does one just hit a switch and become something so monstrous at the drop of a dime?

They don't. And thus my reasoning for, despite my knowing my feelings are not right, growing to hate them. Its not a part of their genetics or anything which would be totally shallow on my part to judge them. Its culturally who they WANT to be. They are groomed into resenting the western world and they are taught that the way to deal with that resentment and insecurity is to kill us all. How can a "grown up" not hate and despise those types of ideology?

They don't. And thus my reasoning for, despite my knowing my feelings are not right, growing to hate them. Its not a part of their genetics or anything which would be totally shallow on my part to judge them. Its culturally who they WANT to be. They are groomed into resenting the western world and they are taught that the way to deal with that resentment and insecurity is to kill us all. How can a "grown up" not hate and despise those types of ideology?

Let me just ask you this? Do you believe there is good and bad of every kind? If you truly believe there are good in all walks of life then you can't "hate them all" Imo if someone hates them all they are no different than a Hitler. Extreme I know but think about it.

There are most definitely good in every kind ............... if every "Muslim" thought the same way this ^^^^^^^ did there would be terrorist attacks hourly. For the record Islam doesn't speak of ruling out cowardly attacks. It actually preaches defense rather than an offense. This man should be held accountable for being a basterd not Islam. ^^^^ him!

An extremist is like a needle in a haystack .......... don't believe the ^^^^ you see on t.v. All they show you is a negative world on t.v. They seek it. Oh boy :sick i'm starting to sound like Teemu.

Oh you didn't just go there. Bring me my milk!

Milk. It does a body good.

It is the flouride in the water dumb ass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X4XhhTF7vRM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X4XhhTF7vRM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just out of curiosity do the soldiers on bases routinely carry their side arms? I am just surprised that he was able to kill 12 and injure 30 before somebody got him. I would think with all those trained soldiers around at least one of them would have had their gun and been able to knock him out sooner.

actually theyre now investigating whether or not any injuries or deaths were the result of return, friendly fire....

There is a difference between thoughts and actions and thus no matter how much hate i may have (which truly isn't that much, I do know some Muslims and don't dislike them for it) if I never do an evil action then you can't compare it to Hitler :rolleyes: I don't hate the individual people. I hate what their ideology is teaching them to do and the lack of response from those of the Muslim faith that claim its not what they are teaching.

My thoughts are a direct result of a group of people who are increasingly taking ACTION TO KILL PEOPLE. Thinking good thoughts isn't going to prevent the evil things from happening. And if it could and Islam is truly a peaceful religion why haven't they been able to sooth their own people into being a peaceful culture?

The middle east has been in turmoil for thousands of years and will continue for 1000s more because they are flat out raised to hate others and they worship leaders that tell them 40 virgins are waiting for them in the afterlife if they kill some infidels.

Regarding the frequency of attacks. Look at Israel and how often there is a suicide bombing. Its practically daily. As Islam grows in America, look for it to increase in America. Pretty soon your safe little winter wonderland up north will be in trouble too.

Last edited:
probably converted a dozen soldiers coming home from Iraq or Afghanistan into militant Jihadists who now hate America. I say an independant investigation needs to be done to look into every GI this guy ever counciled to make sure he didn't corrupt them.

4918_189266475506_606185506_7145720_7483003_n.jpg

derailing a political thread into a star wars debate about stormtrooper helmets will get this locked quick.

How about derailing with something fresh... like wacky pictures of Elton John!!!

elton-john.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back