Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Ill trump ur tron waitlist with the Efx Tie fighter. :gah: thats pushing 2 years atm :mad:

then the conclusion is, both companies suck. :D

Anyone having issues with visor peeling off?

Is there a particular type of adhesive I can use on it?

same thing happened to mine. the left corner of the visor came off. i just put a small drop of superglue on the base, pressed the visor back into place and it's been fine ever since...

Hope it helps those who have one on order :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_DjfywJu-A&list=UUfJPOjYKcPPNxfp68705esA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Great review Robot...as always you point out the negatives & positives..in the video robocop look so lifelike next to you

Some bits for me just look careless and lazy which would put me off!

But, and its a big but, It just looks superb and lifelike. And HUGE!

The problems are very minor, silly mistakes really.
Apart from the issues I pointed out and my unpainted base, the rest is very good. Looking at it from the front there are no obvious issues, paint is good, clean lines etc.

Has anyone else got the unpainted base issue?

Great review and awesome piece but at that price and from the man himself there is no excuse for a sloppy finish. As great as it looks, the faults would drive me nuts even if I was the only one who would ever notice them.

Great review and awesome piece but at that price and from the man himself there is no excuse for a sloppy finish. As great as it looks, the faults would drive me nuts even if I was the only one who would ever notice them.

Id have to say thats a fair point.

That's true, if you are looking for perfection you may be disappointed, for a while I felt the same but after owning it for a few weeks now, the good far outweighs the bad.

There are some still photos here

Don't focus on the negative, my man. Everything is flawed. Every single piece is flawed. These pieces are made for us to enjoy them and if you find you're focusing too much time on the negative i suggest moving on and gravitating towards something that makes you happy.

Don't focus on the negative, my man. Everything is flawed. Every single piece is flawed. These pieces are made for us to enjoy them and if you find you're focusing too much time on the negative i suggest moving on and gravitating towards something that makes you happy.

I totally agree..dealing with minor imperfections is a part of life.i would be more concern if the bust didnt look like Murphy at all.From what I can see,he looks exactly like him.

In my opinion, this negative wave has gone a little overboard. Honestly, if your first impression of this thing when you have one in hand, (or even from some of the high quality pics) is that of negativity, this is not for you!

This bust is absolutely mind blowing. A reminder to bring this back to a positive light:

IMG_0833.jpg

It would initially play on my mind bearing the cost but would never be enough to put me off buying it.
Like you say, the pictures speak for themself!
If I ever get the chance to get one, il jump at it. I get the feelig this will fly up in price but hopefully one day will add him to my collection :)

16 more days till my final flexi. I sincerely hope not another one month delay. Anyone else received their piece early? pics of the setup please! :D

In my opinion, this negative wave has gone a little overboard. Honestly, if your first impression of this thing when you have one in hand, (or even from some of the high quality pics) is that of negativity, this is not for you!

This bust is absolutely mind blowing. A reminder to bring this back to a positive light:

IMG_0833.jpg

Yup. :exactly:

Back