Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow people still waiting on this? I feel like I've had mine forever now. I hope Fred gets these out to you guys. It's a great bust.

7168081536_3e880270d8_b.jpg

Emailed fred not too long ago in May and he said:

My sincere apologies over the delays in production on the Robocop bust.

In an effort to raise the quality, integrity and finish of the unit, the bust went through an extensive retooling process which pushed out the shipping date. This process took longer than anticipated.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. I assure you, we are doing al l we can to ship as soon as possible.

All looks good at the moment and I am sure the date Sideshow has given you will be honored.

Thank You,

Fred

Today I checked ss website and they've pushed the shipping date to July. Awesome, which means because I'm moving overseas and won't be back for a while, I won't even get to see my bust for the next 2 years at least. WOOHOO!

Today I checked ss website and they've pushed the shipping date to July. Awesome, which means because I'm moving overseas and won't be back for a while, I won't even get to see my bust for the next 2 years at least. WOOHOO!

lol sound like u are happy not to see this bust in person, 2 years is a long time :thud:

New member here. I am a big Robo fan ... I have had this on pre-order since July of last year ... the waiting is killing me ... particularly when they creep the delay one month at a time, just when you think they are about to send it.

Anyhow I for one am happy that it is delayed to bring up the quality issues. Of course the Fred Barton ones already out there look great from photos so I am estatic that we will be able to expect an even better version with fewer issues to point out. Looking forward to this piece for sure.

Can anyone comment or speculate on whether the other pieces that Fred Barton states he will be making i.e. the Robo Gun and scaled Ed-209s will be also licenced by Sideshow?

I would definitely be interested in the gun as well as it looks REALLY sharp next to Robo in those pics some of you have posted!!

Beef

lol sound like u are happy not to see this bust in person, 2 years is a long time :thud:

Haha hells yea! Flying off today and still no notice on the shipping! Looks like it'll pushed back till august. Like it matters anyway. Won't get to see it till 2014 lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haha hells yea! Flying off today and still no notice on the shipping! Looks like it'll pushed back till august. Like it matters anyway. Won't get to see it till 2014 lol

I can always keep it safe for you till you get back ^.^

Has anybody got one from Sideshow yet? Is the packaging different? This wait is a killer!

I can always keep it safe for you till you get back ^.^

lol, nah its okay, I've already set aside a nice spot for it in my collectible room. :p

I've a got a feeling...that.....

its gonna be pushed back again!!! haha, still no notice on shipment and its already the 9th. But Fred replied to my email in May that it'll arrive by the date Sideshow indicated, which was June 2012, he might have seen the wrong date, so fingers crossed we should get it by June 2013, least, that's just 11 months away! :hi5::yess:

:slap

cancelled. demanded my full amount flex and nrd back. bunch of a$$ clowns :mad:

awww come on I'm sure this time round they won't push it back anymore. lol
but I really do think it'll be a saught after piece. if you really do cancel I think you just made someone on waitlist really happy. lol

awww come on I'm sure this time round they won't push it back anymore. lol
but I really do think it'll be a saught after piece. if you really do cancel I think you just made someone on waitlist really happy. lol

I got the dreaded email again: Pushed back another month.

At this point I'm not concerned about delays any more. I just assume it will be delayed again each month. I'm not upset about it, I just figure it'll be done when it's done as they say. No biggee. :)

I got the dreaded email again: Pushed back another month.

At this point I'm not concerned about delays any more. I just assume it will be delayed again each month. I'm not upset about it, I just figure it'll be done when it's done as they say. No biggee. :)

lol me too. with no plans to visit home for at least a year to two years to see the piece I won't be bothered by my monthly email anymore. considering how early I ordered it, it's been a really really long wait though.

Back