Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't stand the tilt in my Robobust, so I ended up fixing it by adjusting the bracket on his right side. Damn thing was completely off. Also, I noticed that two different sized screws were used for both the left and right side brackets (WTF).

It was about a 15-20 min job to get the screws out, adjust, pre-drill and then put the screws back in.

Fixed.jpg

Looks great. One question - is his head turned facing slightly down, or up? On mine he is facing down, but it's hard to tell from your pics. It almost looks like he is looking up.

Suhweet, just received a notice that my final flexi has been pushed back 5 days to 10th of march instead. First time it's done so. the previous few times it's been pushed back it was always by a month. Really hope the 10th is the final date, so cannot wait to receive this bust!

all do respect, but what kind of a question is that?

Chances are it would be damaged...but the same goes with just about every other Sideshow Collectible.

Ah...nooB question? :lol

I don't know what piece that won't be damaged when it "fell over". Even really bronze piece gets dings when "feel over". Man.....

Wow,...the noob word comes out....lol.

Gentlemen, the question was more of a gauge to the general reactions.

Let us assume the floor is carpet and the falling distance is no more than 5 ft.

Based on the comments about this guy being light (should off set a bit of the impact) and the stand being wonky, just looking for a general idea from those who own it. Such as would the head snap off? Would the chest plate crack?

Yes, if my SS Ark fell it would be _____*d probably,...the idol onto carpet would probably be ok unless your foot was in the way.

Anyway, it is understood that if it were to fall onto concrete or hardwood that there would be tiny pieces flying around.

Does this guy, even though he is light, feel solidly constructed when handling?

"Let us assume the floor is carpet and the falling distance is no more than 5 ft."

:lol With or without carpet, the thing be seriously damaged like other pieces.

Btw, the stand is not wonky, at least not on mine.

"Let us assume the floor is carpet and the falling distance is no more than 5 ft."

:lol With or without carpet, the thing be seriously damaged like other pieces.

Btw, the stand is not wonky, at least not on mine.

By your statement it sounds as if the chest plate can crack pretty easily, which to be honest, seems a bit weak if its that fragile.

I think it looks pretty decent, but this really should have had a switch out visor to display the one eye look.

By your statement it sounds as if the chest plate can crack pretty easily, which to be honest, seems a bit weak if its that fragile.

I think it looks pretty decent, but this really should have had a switch out visor to display the one eye look.

Switch out visor? I want a battle damaged Robo from his encounter with ED209.

Back