FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mal Reynolds Coat and Zoe Vest-SMcG

I got an email from Chad, he says he's been swamped at work but is trying to get everything out in the evenings...

His work is good, it's worth waiting for.

Hey Chad, how's that Zoe duster coming along? Sounds like something I'd like to get my hands on. Thanks for all the great items you made available to us.

Old Grandpa

PS Love my Jayne hat. Looks much better in hand and on his head.

I got an email from Chad, he says he's been swamped at work but is trying to get everything out in the evenings...

His work is good, it's worth waiting for.

HAha sometimes 1:1 stuff just gets in the way.

No worries. Yes his work is definitely waiting for!

Hi Chad will the Zoe red shirt be available in the Cyber sale?

Hey Chad,

Any chance of getting a set of Mal gear for a figure that will go to Nathan Fillion himself?

Last edited:

So... Chad's the guy to talk to for Zoe clothes. Is he doing a run now or am I going to have to wait a while as he's "Swamped" ?
JERMS !!!

I'd like to see the Wash Leather .... cover ? Vest ? The one he wears in Serenity !
JERMS !!!

OG you must have been spying on me...

Many of those who have ordered your Jayne Blue Sun Shirt and Cunning Hat should see a confirmation of shipping in your inbox from paypal. I finally have all the hats ready and set to ship. The first batch are going out tomorrow and the remainder should ship out on Tuesday.
Several of you have also ordered some odds and ends items for your custom Firefly characters...those finally are set to go out towards mid week. Those who ordered those items should see a paypal invoice and email come thru midweek.
Thank you everyone for keeping me extremely busy with all of these items. As of right now, I dont have any new items slated to be made but if I were to spill any beans on what may be coming soon....
Zoe Duster Coat...? anyone?
I have had a few more of you request another batch of Mal Coats...as soon as I get these items shipped and my table clear, I will let everyone know if I can do it.

Are there any other items you would like to see made for your Mal, Jayne or Zoe?

Any new items that I do make won't be available until around Mid May just to keep everyone in the loop.

Thank you again and please let me know when everyone starts getting their Jayne items.

Chad
SMcG

WELL...I guess its about that time for an update:

WASH HAWAIIAN SHIRT-HAWAIIAN INSPIRED
WASH OFF WHITE VARIANT SHIRT(VERY LIMITED)
WASHOFFWHITESHIRT.jpg

WASHHAEAIIANSHIRT.jpg

Clothing in the Works: ETA LATE NEXT WEEK.

Kaylee Geometric undershirt(stretch lycra)
Kaylee Asian Print undershirt(stretch)

Oh news for myself....LOL. I finally finished my Jayne and Wash...Mal is about 80%(trevor boots and suspenders need finished)
Zoe...40% done(slacking on her) the rest are in the early stages.

No plans right now to do any other Mal coats but I may make a few Zoe Dusters in the next week. I will let everyone know.

So many projects...very little time.

Chad
SMCG

www.smcgcustoms.com

Last edited:

My coat for Mal arrived last week Chad, looks great..

All I need now is to get trev's head painted and I'm 90%done.

Hey Chad!

Anyone update on when you will be doing the next wave of the Mal clothes? I know you originally said after the new year.

Chad as I said in email your contributions are only second to Trev's sculpts.

Hope you will reconsider doing a Book shirt!

The shirts are looking GREAT!

Chad buddy, got the Zoe dusters and vest. As usual great stuff. As for the shirt for Wash, it looks fantastic in hand. Am changing out of the Buffy's Spike shirt. As soon as I get my Wash sculpt back from Josh I'll post photos of the new and improved Wash.

Old Grandpa

I can't wait to try and get my own Zoe outfit... but I gotta wait till he make some more.... ugh.... to quote Idego Montoya "I hate waiting..." at least I can get the Wash shirts.
JERMS !!!

Ok....everyone...Here is what I want to do. If anyone is interested in any of the Wash Shirts(Hawaiian or Off White Version) I will be taking a list for everyone to get on.

Here is what you need to do: CLICK on this link and it will take you to the Contact Us page at my website. Just fill out the information section with which Wash shirt you will need and I will do the rest. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SHIP TO INFO SO I CAN FIGURE OUT THE SHIPPING COSTS AS WELL.

CONTACT US PAGE

LIKE I HAD MENTIONED BEFORE: THE OFF WHITE WASH SHIRT IS VERY LIMITED AND THE HAWAIIAN VERSION WILL HAVE ITS LIMITS BUT A BIGGER QUANTITY.

I know some of you are also needing some Mal items and Zoe items as well. If you would like to add those to the list as well..that would be fine with me. This way I can plan ahead fabric wise on Mal and Zoe.

I AM ALL OUT OF JAYNE TEES AND CUTOFF TEES BUT I MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A FEW MORE JAYNE CUNNING HATS.

Thank you again everyone....It is so much fun seeing all of these items in your collections.

Chad
SMCG

Last edited:
Back