FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mal Reynolds Coat and Zoe Vest-SMcG

Hey Chad, not to go off topic but do you plan on new items for the up coming members of the crew? I'm referring to Book, Inera, River and Simon. I think clothes for those members of the crew are surely needed.

Old Grandpa

Hey Chad, I sent you an e-mail from the 'contact us' bit of the site last week but notice that my name isn't on the list.

Mark!

Mark,
I just went back to check and see if you sent a request via my contact us page and I dont have anything for you on file. Is it under another name?
Chad

I JUST UPDATED THE SHIPPING AND NOTIFICATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE ON THE LIST FOR FIREFLY ITEMS....

YOU CAN GO TO PAGE 12 TO SEE THE CONSTANT UPDATES....

Right now...I am trying like heck to get Kaylee's shirt finished..I went back to tweek it a touch. I actually want to try her asian bolero/crop jacket for myself..but we will see when that will happen.

I do not have any plans on doing anything for the other characters at this moment with as much as I have on my plate so far...

If I do, I will let everyone know.. and keep those customs coming.

Chad
SMCG

I am on the list, happy to say ... this is the first I heard that you have a Kaylee shirt -- is that upcoming or did I somehow miss the chance to order that one? thanks chad.

New updated info on the list.....(PAGE 12 ON THE THREAD)

Check your inboxes....more emails going out on monday for more completed firefly items.

Thanks again...

SMcG

Re: FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD-SMcG Customs

Everyone who is in need of a Kaylee shirt I will finally have some pics for your this week. I have two versions that will be available and once again, one will be more limited due to fabric.

They will be fitted to the Hot Toys True Type female body. Is this the most common body everyone is using for Kaylee?

Let me know..

Chad
SMCG

Last edited:
Re: FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD-SMcG Customs

Kaylee Shirt(geometric mechanic shirt) 19.99

Fitted to a HT True Type or a TTL/Cy Girl body standard.
One piece leotard/shirt with Closure at the crotch
Geometric Sleeves constructed in 3 patterned parts.

db526bc1a7a39dacfff276df7d9521cd26df0346.jpg

Kaylee Shirt(regular mechanic shirt) 15.99

Same Fit and Same construction
Regular sleeves.

57b368ef1240a01edf23f3472b1edab9b00274d7.jpg

KEEP IN MIND: THESE PICS WILL GIVE YOU AN OVERALL IDEA OF THE STYLE AND COLOR TO EACH SHIRT. BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF FABRIC I AM USING, THE PRINT WILL VARY SOMEWHAT FROM SHIRT TO SHIRT ESPECIALLY ON THE GEOMETRIC SLEEVES. I WILL HOWEVER, MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A NICE BALANCE OF COLORS AND PATTERNS ON THE SLEEVES AND A TOUCH OF BLACK TO MAKE IT ALL POP.
NO TWO SHIRTS WILL BE ALIKE BECAUSE OF THE RANDOM PRINTED PATTERN.

If you have an open order on the list you may add any of these shirts to your order..just let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the mechanic shirts.

Chad
SMCG

Re: FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(Kaylee Shirt Just Added)-SMcG Customs

Hi emailed you for this to be included to my order

Chad, I'll take one of the Kaylee regular mechanic shirts. You have my e-mail address, let me know shipping and I'll PayPal you the payment.

Old Grandpa

Love the geometric shirt! Glad I was able to get in on this one :)

Hey, SMCG Is your site up to date as far as which FF items are still available? Need pretty much everything except Mal stuff still.

How I missed this thread, I will never know... but, if there are any spots left for a Wash Hawaiian shirt... I am in for one!

Waiting for Notification ! Can't wait ! Uber Excited !

Back