FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mal Reynolds Coat and Zoe Vest-SMcG

Thanks everyone so far who have sent me their list of wants and a short wish list of other items as well....

The off white Wash shirts are all but gone so if you need one, I would get on the list. Information on where to send the list is on the previous page.

Thanks again.

Chad
SMCG

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE'S WISH LIST:

Thank you again to everyone who sent in their wish list and wants. I have the list started and will continue to work on them on a first come first serve basis. Now keep in mind...at some point very soon, I will stop the orders once again.

As of right now, there are NO MORE OFF WHITE WASH SHIRTS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE. ONLY THE HAWAIIAN VERSION. If you are still interested in that one you can still put it on your list just in case I can squeeze out one extra shirt from the fabric. If you have it on your list I can't guarantee that you will get one when it gets down to the end of the fabric. I will do my best though.

Those of you who have already placed your list, keep an eye on your email for a confirmation from me when your order is complete and ready for invoicing. Those who have NOT contacted me and are in need of ANY Firefly clothing items, let me know right away before I close the list out.

If you have any questions please let me know...

Thanks again.

CHAD
SMcG Customs

www.smcgcustoms.com

hey chad will you be emailing any sort of confirmation? I think I got on the list early but haven't heard.

Chad, please let me know if you're planning on doing the Mal pants and suspenders. You did say you were going to work on a new batch in an email in September I believe, but I never heard back from you afterwards. I've emailed you about them several times over the past few months with no reply. If not, then its fine by me but I just want some type of confirmation.

Hey Chad,
Put the new Zoe duster on my figure and it really made her stand out. She looks like she fits better with the crew because Mal's wearing a his duster and I have Jayne in a coat as well. The new Hawaiian style shirt you made for Wash is far better than the Sideshow Spike Hawaiian shirt I had been using. Thanks, and I'm curious what clothes you will produce for Book, Inara, River and Simon. Thanks again,

Old Grandpa

Thanks everyone...
I will be sending out confirmations as the orders are done. As of right now...I will take a few more wants and needs lists and that will be it again for a while. So if you need ANY of Mal's, Zoe's or Wash's items, let me know via my contact us section at the website.
I am using that to keep track of the lists. OH...if anyone needs a Jayne cunning hat, I will have those available as well.

If you dont go to my contact us page and fill it out...I wont have you on the list.

With the snow upon us and no place to go tomorrow and the next day....I will be doing some hefty sewing!!!

Thanks again everyone.....

Chad
SMCG

UPDATE 2/4/2011

Several of you who have requested some Firefly items should see a notification in your email inbox letting you know that they are ready to ship out on monday.

Next up on the list are: Liam.....Jeremiah and Robert D.

I should have your orders ready to ship out next Saturday 2/12/2011 or even sooner..

Thanks again everyone..and keep checking your inbox for confirmations as your name comes up.

Chad
SMCG

Oh, heh. Perfect timing, I just e mailed you about that cause I wasn't sure if you sent me a conformation e mail. I guess It was just eaten my my junk mail. PM or e mail me a total when you can. Thanks !
JERMS !!!

I am sending confirmations out when the orders are completed if this helps anyone....if you are unsure if I got your order, drop me an email anytime..
Chad

UPDATED LIST OF FIREFLY GOODS 5/18/2011 SMcG

ATTENTION: THIS IS THE UPDATED LIST OF MEMBERS IN NEED OF FIREFLY ITEMS.

THIS LIST ALSO INCLUDES ANYONE WHO HAS REQUESTED THE JAYNE YELLOW TEE SHIRT AS WELL..

AS MENTIONED BEFORE, JUST BECAUSE YOU NAME IS ON THE LIST DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET ALL ITEMS ASKED FOR. I WILL DO MY BEST TO FILL EVERYONE'S ORDER SO YOU CAN COMPLETE YOU FIREFLY CHARACTERS. ...
AS OF APRIL 1st.. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS FOR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL ITEMS.

Here is a list of who has a spot in for Firefly items:

Jeremiah W - SHIPPED LJ616260781US
Sean R - CANCELLED
Cameron K - SHIPPED LJ614926161US
Zachary B - SHIPPED 42075068910115011621467460
Sergey S - SHIPPED LJ619064738
Neehar G - SHIPPED 420460379101128882300602876729
Ashad S - SHIPPED 420191319101150134711621467163
Flint A - SHIPPED 420760169101785091401946113332
Matthew G. - SHIPPED LJ614894438
Andrew P. - PRIORITY NUMBER 1
Robin C. - SHIPPED 420300089101128882300702048279
Bum J. -
Jon LaB. - SHIPPED 420541159101128882300702045087
Michael H.
Shyam
Chris N.
Wes F.
Jason W.
Leandro A.
Christina T.
Ron B.
Jeff K.
Eric E.
Richard E.
Jeff G.
Robert D.
Rodney M.
Brett J.
Chris A.

Thank you again...

CHAD

SMcG CUSTOMS

Last edited:

Is still any cahnce of getting Mal´s wardrobe and get included in the list?

AND NOW THE LIST IS CLOSED......

Zombie, I just sent you a message. If you need items, my message will show you how to get on the list. You are the LAST available spot for the original Firefly items I have already made in the past.

Thanks again everyone...I will keep updating the list as they are being completed.

Chad
SMCG

Back