Fine Molds Millenium Falcon Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of folks have been intimidated by he kit, but just build it one piece at a time slowly and it shouldn't be much of a problem. They give you decals for nearly ever marking. #300 aint bad for the fully painted one. I think sideshow still wants the full price for it.

oh nice! stranger thing is the shipping cost with EMS stayed the same as the kit BUT THE FedEX JUST SKYROCKET to Y15, 628 for me!!!!! besides should shipping not be roughly the same since the finished ship is smaller than the bx the kit came in (yea but need foam to secure the ship of cause)
OMG they got the complete set of ship with case for nonsale price of Y120,000=U$1400!!!!
:borg:

oh nice! stranger thing is the shipping cost with EMS stayed the same as the kit BUT THE FedEX JUST SKYROCKET to Y15, 628 for me!!!!! besides should shipping not be roughly the same since the finished ship is smaller than the bx the kit came in (yea but need foam to secure the ship of cause)
OMG they got the complete set of ship with case for nonsale price of Y120,000=U$1400!!!!

Geil, if my better half ever realises that you are the catalyst for me getting this, you'll be the next to make it to her hit list :lol

oh if I have to worry about that I be on a few hitlists already
did you pick up the completed MF????

I wouldn't wait too long ;)
HLJ just send out a email promoting this and other SW items on sale few days ago so more ppl will find out about this. Effectively you are getting the SS limited 500pcs edition MF for half without the case made by Fiemolds so I am sure its pretty much the same batch. Keep in mind it is available now so it can't be from the upcoing re-release so quantities can't be very high either

I received this yesterday but work has been really on high key. The MF comes pre-painted but it's not assembled. Not that it comes in little pieces but it comes in several main parts which have to be put together.

I don't know how complex or easy as I haven't had the time to take it out yet.

Pictures by tmr.

If you can, take pre-assembled pictures as well. Curious to see how they shipped it unassembled. Thanks!

I received this yesterday but work has been really on high key. The MF comes pre-painted but it's not assembled. Not that it comes in little pieces but it comes in several main parts which have to be put together.

Pictures by tmr.

Yes please I am curious too especially since they don't seem to be too eager in shipping my package even though I paid them a week ago. I guess it's similar to the Kotobukiya X-wing where all parts remain attached to the mold skeleton to make it easier tonpaint it and also protect it during shipping.

Pictures by tmr.

in retrospect post pictures as soon as possible!!! please please please :panic:

Ok guys. Pics of the kit as it came to me. If you're on the fence on this one, get off it and get one. I'm even considering a second now. Lol.

9d4defae.jpg

193c08a5.jpg

878b08b8.jpg

a3bb031b.jpg

9f7618c4.jpg

e3319f2c.jpg

oh you teaser!! show the Falcon!! the whole thing I mean lol
Thanks for the pictures so far but as usual I am greedy for more pleeeeeaaase :D so really not much to assemble.
So it comes even with a sign and limited to 500 too???? Strangest thing , so this might be the same limited 500 that SSF was selling?
Too bad the outer box is not presentable like HT stuff. OK if HLJ stil have no tracking# on Monday for me I have to chase them down for mine :p
:drool I am glad I picked this up cause no way I can paint it like this

Last edited:
oh you teaser!! show the Falcon!! the whole thing I mean lol
Thanks for the pictures so far but as usual I am greedy for more pleeeeeaaase :D so really not much to assemble.
So it comes even with a sign and limited to 500 too???? Strangest thing , so this might be the same limited 500 that SSF was selling?
Too bad the outer box is not presentable like HT stuff. OK if HLJ stil have no tracking# on Monday for me I have to chase them down for mine :p
:drool I am glad I picked this up cause no way I can paint it like this

Hey man, it took 4 days for my shipping number to shop and I live in Asia. So it might take a while.

I haven't put her together yet as I dun have the space :gah:

Once done I'll put up pics for sure :1-1:

Aha! So basicly you do the last 5 steps. It's also not built out of box so to speak. They've added some battle damage thats not on the regular kit.

It looks interesting. I like the name plate, too.

But I think I'll just get the model kit version and build it myself, saving several hundred bucks in the process.

More pics please! Wold also like to see some scale comparison pics also.

I'm contemplating getting the finished model.

Back