Fine Molds Millenium Falcon Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics tnaig!

Could you show a pic of the HLJ Falcon with the eFx X-Wing? Love to see how it displays with that.

Thanks Geil. I really do need a better camera.

DK here are some pics with the x-wing :)

2c881311.jpg

b121fec0.jpg

Thanks again for posting so many pics tnaig001 and Geil. Mine is en-route. Can't wait to have a super-detailed Falcon in the collection at a 'more-manageable' scale than the MR...at least for my collection! :wink1:

The eFX X-Wing is nice :drool
Btw to enhance your pictures right now without a new camera you need better lighting which will help immediately. Flash is extreme but even a desklight will do but of cause the more true white the better ;). If you really use flash then play with distancing yourself to "control" the amount of flash and use zoom to get up close.

The eFX X-Wing is nice :drool
Btw to enhance your pictures right now without a new camera you need better lighting which will help immediately. Flash is extreme but even a desklight will do but of cause the more true white the better ;). If you really use flash then play with distancing yourself to "control" the amount of flash and use zoom to get up close.

Thanks for the advice. I haven't used flash for a bit now. The light is actually from the ultra bright LEDs I have in my custom case that is washing out the pics. Might have to find a better place to take pics :lol

oh btw your case is huge! any more pictures of your collection? I dont remember seeing you showing off your setup in the showoff section. Nice to have that kind of space :D yeah camera sensors are just no match to our eyes so for pictures especially with small sensors you need as much light as you can find which will reward you with sharp and detailed pictures

BTW Sorry for who have missed out on this but HLJ just updated the completed set and it is now a discontinued item so better go grab the model kit!

oh btw your case is huge! any more pictures of your collection? I dont remember seeing you showing off your setup in the showoff section. Nice to have that kind of space :D yeah camera sensors are just no match to our eyes so for pictures especially with small sensors you need as much light as you can find which will reward you with sharp and detailed pictures

BTW Sorry for who have missed out on this but HLJ just updated the completed set and it is now a discontinued item so better go grab the model kit!

i hear you there on space, i need more too :lol

will take pics of the room once I've stashed some boxes. its in a bit of a mess atm. :lol

Just got it today! AMAZING! One of the coolest purchases I've made in a while, and a steal at $300. Thanks for posting the link here Freaks.:yess:

Pics in a few days...I'm away for the weekend, so no pics for a few days, sorry.

P.S., I love that they actually dug out the plastic for the damage marks so it's pitted, not just a decal or flat paint apps. Well done! :clap

Back