Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to say the Qmx TOS Kirk and Spock. It's about time these characters were done justice in 1/6 scale. The Kirk sculpt in my opinion is near perfect. Very accurate likeness. Spock is good too, but not as strong as Kirk I'd say.

The BvS line so far as a whole (Armored Bats, regular Bats, Knightmare Bats and Supes) was pretty good also, as well as the first Ant-Man figure.

I said mine after your post.
Cool, I'll wait another page or so then repost the updated list :duff
I'm going to have to say the Qmx TOS Kirk and Spock. It's about time these characters were done justice in 1/6 scale. The Kirk sculpt in my opinion is near perfect. Very accurate likeness. Spock is good too, but not as strong as Kirk I'd say.

The BvS line so far as a whole (Armored Bats, regular Bats, Knightmare Bats and Supes) was pretty good also, as well as the first Ant-Man figure.
Agree completely about the Kirk sculpt, its pretty good and I think Spock is near perfect too like you said :duff

I didn't get any of the BvS figures but that Black Chrome Armored Bats is something else :panic:

This guy IMG_20161226_185057818.jpg

I was lucky to visit Universal and Disney World and both places had Hot Toy on display. I got to see a range of them, probably 40 in all from various years.

Bats was well done, but I really dislike the blocky nature of the suit.....reminds me of minecraft....
Once seen cannot unsee....
batman_in_minecraft_by_tomde74-d76advo.jpg

(Looks at picture)
(Sees)
(Immediately unsees)

No mention of Hasbro 5 point articulation Star Wars figures. :wink1:

I don't know, the RO stormtrooper looked pretty good...don't think it'll trouble HT BvS Bats for the title though.

I only get Star Wars at the moment and I would say Rey and Leia deserve a mention. Unlike an armoured or suited figure both of those live or die on the likeness and paint job and the impression they make has to be pretty much created by those rather than a cool accessory etc. Both were stellar with only Leia's gown letting that figure down.

NECA 1/4 Scale 1990 TMNT Movie Donatello. This figure has amazing sculpt, good articulation, and is very inexpensive for the quality.

Back