2017 Figure of the Year! Voting starts today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, NECA's Turtles, Catwoman and Penguin are all I bought.

1. Raphael
2. Leonardo
3. Michelangelo

Michelangelo is great - he comes last only because he uses the same body as the others when he should actually be a little smaller. Bit of cost-cutting from NECA there. I love the Catwoman figure but it just didn't feel right not to be unanimous with all the Turtles.

I thought about this a lot....

Seems to me , I have to give credit where it is due....even if I didn’t buy them.

1. HT Dr Strange..
Tailoring, likeness Accessories...
f09f9b03ccef58563e2f7b47cf4696ed.jpeg

2. HT Chirrut
Amazing likeness...great costume
3c6cbab2216deae8b228e7a92667af23.jpeg

3. Blitzway Ray Stantz
Great release, brave and bold to do all at once, the best accessories of just about any figure to date, great likeness.
b6bce6f9dc6cc0b988e04d5f8c26beab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Blitzway Egon Spengler. Was difficult choosing between Egon and Ray but Egon wins out in the end due to the more accurate likeness.

2. NECA TMNT Leonardo. Nothing to choose between him Raph and Mikey other than him being my favourite turtle. Amazing figures especially when taking the price into account.

3. Blitzway Ray Stantz. Love this guy, probably the most fun to pose of all the Ghostbusters. Best accessories on any figure I've ever had. Great likeness to Ackroyd but more GB2 than GB1 the figure should be based on.

Honourable mentions. HT SS Batman. Probably my favourite figure in the collection but too similar to last years BvS version to vote again.
HT Harley Quinn. Just the unsightly knees(no reason not to have given her seamless legs when they have so little articulation anyway) and the pose limiting sculpt hold her back.

1 - Hot Toys Force Awakens Han Solo
2 - Blitzway Ghostbusters Ray Stantz
3 - Blitzway Ghostbusters Egon Spengler

(Haven't opened Venkman or Winston yet but...)

Mezco Punisher changed the game this year, it brought high-end sixth scale to 1:12, not a common feat

32681930411_d6411b7718_c.jpg

Last edited:
Hottoys Dr Strange

Coo Model Royal knight

Hottoys Harley Quinn

There are actually other better offerings than the last two, but since they're unlicensed, they wouldn't count, would they?

Last edited:
Hottoys Dr Strange

Coo Model Royal knight

Hottoys Harley Quinn

There are actually other better offerings than the last two, but since they're unlicensed, they wouldn't count, would they?

Unlicensed mass produced is fine......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't get a lot this year been another year of not a lot I wanted and been shifting interests a bit but I do got one more figure coming in soon but I don't think it'll beat this as my top figure of 2017 and that's the Hot Toys Star Wars Chirrut Imwe. Amazing Sculpt, Paint, Details, Outfit etc. It's an amazing piece Deluxe or Standard.

Ok, this year we have had MUCH more variety than last year. I am only going to update the top contenders so far.

Remember, you can vote for figured you do not own !!!!!!!!

We are in the final week......

HT Doctor Strange: 14
Blitzway Egon Spengler: 5
HT Suicide Squad Harley Quinn: 5
HT TFA Han Solo: 4
Blitzway Ray Stantz: 4
HT Rogue One Churrit Imwe: 4
HT Iron Man Hulkbuster: 4
HT Snowtrooper: 3
HT GOTG2 Starlord: 2
HT Deadshot: 2
3A Judge Dread: 2