Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say I didn't get a lot of Hot Toys figures this year. Getting a couple new figures Friday but it's technically 2017 so for 2016 it's hard I only got Guardian T-800, DeLorean which really isn't a figure but vehicle and CW Hawkeye. As for other things I got a bunch of Neca figures and Godzilla items along with other things but for Hot Toys I'd say The DeLorean if it counts but if Not Guardian takes the cake for me. Hawkeye is a really awesome figure but all the issues kind of left me to keep him off the top. Odd ball pick from the rest of you but Genysis T-800 Guardian is my top figure of the year. Great sculpt, Tailoring overall. Not a lot of accessories it's pretty bare bone but I love it. Goes good with my Arnie Collection. Deadpool and Batleck along with Cap looking to be the top contenders from people but again my pick is just from my own heart and collection.
a9ms12.jpg

2ly1zwx.jpg

BvS Batman and Armored Batman tie for me- I actualy lean toward the Armored as the best- it is incredible from head to toe and shelf presence unbeatable!

Wow I knew people liked the batfleck figure, but I didn't know to this extent. I'll have to take everyone's word for it. I disliked the movie and the costume. And I prefer Bale. I must be in the minority.

Of the figures I bought I would consider MK1 war machine, ant man, deadpool, sandtrooper, and rey/bb8 set. My favorite is the sandtrooper but the best figure is probably war machine.

Wow I knew people liked the batfleck figure, but I didn't know to this extent. I'll have to take everyone's word for it. I disliked the movie and the costume. And I prefer Bale. I must be in the minority.

Of the figures I bought I would consider MK1 war machine, ant man, deadpool, sandtrooper, and rey/bb8 set. My favorite is the sandtrooper but the best figure is probably war machine.

Yeah Bale for me too. BvS cant hold a candle to any of Nolan's 3 movies. Batfleck is too tall also. Its like Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine, ok not that bad but you get the idea.

Delorean is easily my #1 fig but as others have said, not sure if cars count.

Yeah Bale for me too. BvS cant hold a candle to any of Nolan's 3 movies. Batfleck is too tall also. Its like Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine, ok not that bad but you get the idea.

Delorean is easily my #1 fig but as others have said, not sure if cars count.

Cars don't count!!

FIGUREs!

Having said that I'd love to get the Delorean but no room now for it!:lol

I thought this thread was figure of the year not movie of the year? The BVS Batfleck is one of the finest 1/6 figures out there. Even the harshest critics of the movie, who've had the figure in hand, say how good it is. Whether Affleck is as good as Bale or not is utterly irrelevant. This figures is miles better than any of the Bale 1/6 figures Hot Toys produced. Hopefully they revisit those now they've worked out how to articulate a Batman figure.

I don't have the Deadpool figure so obviously I couldn't vote for that but it's clearly been very well received. Those who have both these figures will have the best idea which is better, though of course it's still all subjective. :lol

MK1 War Machine would be the figure of the year for me. HT knocked it out the park with that figure and made an instant classic.

you guys are around long enough to know that the Top Figure is always either a Batman or Marvel related. i don't see a point with Figure of the Year, might as well have a top 10 instead.

you guys are around long enough to know that the Top Figure is always either a Batman or Marvel related. i don't see a point with Figure of the Year, might as well have a top 10 instead.

Not always, I think the BD Robocop won last year and to be honest it would be #1 this year had it came out in 2016.

Gotta admit, the Batman figures do look great. I hate them :lol

I haven't had too many figures in-hand in 2016 - but I was pretty impressed with HT Ant Man.

I'd pick the QMX Kirk & Spock as the top figures of the year. Just because they gave us such iconic figures done to perfection, and on the show's 50th anniversary year. A real labor of love I thought.

Kirk&SpockQMX_5.jpg

Back