Fellow Freaks Help me!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Comiquettes aren't even in scale with themselves. All the Iron Man pieces are 1/4. Venom is and Carnage looks to be 1/4. Magneto is damn near a 1/6 scale figure. The rest are roughly 1/5. It is ____ing stoopid of Sideshow having different scales in the same line...

:lecture :cuckoo: :goodpost:

But Comiquettes aren't even in scale with themselves. All the Iron Man pieces are 1/4. Venom is and Carnage looks to be 1/4.
Magneto is damn near a 1/6 scale figure. The rest are roughly 1/5. It is ____ing stoopid of Sideshow having different scales in the same line. It is even more retarded having characters that are not possible in PF form to be shrunk down 25% inconsistently depending on I don't even know what "thinking".

I only own the EX Wolverine, Iron Man, and Punisher comiquettes. I also own all the AH! X-ladies and the EX Ghost Rider maquette. The scale on Ghost Rider is off compared to the comiquettes. It is however a Maquette, so it's understandable why it doesn't match up with the other comiquettes. The only piece where scale is an issue for my collection is the AH! Mystique comiquette. She is a bit larger than the other AH! pieces and does throw off the scale of the other comiquettes I own. It's not something I lose sleep over.

Overall, I don't see a major issue of scale with the comiquettes I own. If Venom seems 1/4 scale, that's OK. He's a massive SOB to begin with. I don't mind if scale is slightly off on the comiquettes. They look good when I have them displayed together, and that's all I care about. I do however wish SS would pick a scale and stick with it. I agree that it would be best if scale were consistent on all of their pieces regardless of format.

Last edited:
But Comiquettes aren't even in scale with themselves. All the Iron Man pieces are 1/4. Venom is and Carnage looks to be 1/4.
Magneto is damn near a 1/6 scale figure. The rest are roughly 1/5. It is ____ing stoopid of Sideshow having different scales in the same line. It is even more retarded having characters that are not possible in PF form to be shrunk down 25% inconsistently depending on I don't even know what "thinking".

Magneto is 18" tall and you're considering that to be in 1/6th scale?

My DP is 19" tall at the sword handle.

Well the statue might be 18 inches tall but Magneto is more like 13 inches from his heel to head. Just over 1/6 scale.

Back