Fellow Freaks Help me!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of every "choice" thread, this is by far the easiest...

GET RID OF THE X-FORCE DIO

Trust me, it will be on the gift card list soon enough. It is out of scale with the other dioramas, no Archangel, and it just isn't that cool.

If you cancel the EX Sabertooth, you will be considered a major failure and no longer worthy of the any nicknames related to Deadpool. :cuckoo:

Out of every "choice" thread, this is by far the easiest...

GET RID OF THE X-FORCE DIO

Trust me, it will be on the gift card list soon enough. It is out of scale with the other dioramas, no Archangel, and it just isn't that cool.

If you cancel the EX Sabertooth, you will be considered a major failure and no longer worthy of the any nicknames related to Deadpool. :cuckoo:

Sabes was never really in any danger of being canceled.. it was either gunna be Gambit or Silver Surfer... i'm partial to X-Force bc i've been into it since the 1st issue

... i'm partial to X-Force bc i've been into it since the 1st issue

I would say cancel the Surfer then...I bought all of the X-Force comics as well until I quit buying comics late last year. Heck, I still have all of my old Liefield New Mutants & X-Force from my Junior High years.

The problem is that the dio just isn't that interesting in my opinion; the group is just...sitting there. It should have been a battle with Bastion, Stryfe, or Selene.

I would cancel the Gambit out of all that you mentioned. If you still really want him, I don't think he will be a problem to get down the line. Plus I hear a comiquette will be released as well.

I would cancel the Surfer, as I don't think the EX print is necessary at all. The other three pieces, at least, have some extra accesory. Hope it helps

If you have to cancel any of them I'd say to cancel the surfer since you seem partial to mutants and the mutant story line, so the surfer just doesn't fit. That and the fact that alot of people aren't sold on the non chrome look.

i'm seeing the ex x-force dio as a sleeper hit.keep it.

Yea i am planning to... i'm thinkin surfer might be canceled but its gunna be a hard choice

Let me just refer you to the bolded portion of the quote below:

My vote is to get rid of the Sabretooth PF.

And whatever you do, DO NOT get rid of the Surfer!! I have a good feeling about that one, especially once in-hand pics arrive. It's on my "most anticipated" list this year.

:lecture

Back