Fellow Freaks Help me!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do not order an ex of everything you should die IMO.

If you do not order an ex of everything you should die IMO.

Geez. :lol

Has anyone ever thought of starting an "Ask Shai" thread? It would be similar to the "Ask Sideshow" section, but it would encompass so much more, ranging from dating advice to financial help and everything inbetween.

I think Shai is up to it. And it would almost certainly bring in more members and "traffic" here to the boards. Everyone wins. :yess:

Has anyone ever thought of starting an "Ask Shai" thread? It would be similar to the "Ask Sideshow" section, but it would encompass so much more, ranging from dating advice to financial help and everything inbetween.

I think Shai is up to it. And it would almost certainly bring in more members and "traffic" here to the boards. Everyone wins. :yess:

I'd definitely be up for that :rotfl

The amount of win in that thread would be EPIC:clap:yess:

I think I hear a song...

Could it be?

]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2Z4m4lnjxkY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2Z4m4lnjxkY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i cancelled sabretooth ex and gambit ex.cancel those 2 and x force dio.:exactly:

i cancelled sabretooth ex and gambit ex.cancel those 2 and x force dio.:exactly:

I've never seen so much FAIL in a post. Ever!:thwak

Anyhoo, I might cancel the Wolverine PF for this Brown variant everyone's been talking about. Oi! I have a lot of convincing to do...:monkey4

I've never seen so much FAIL in a post. Ever!:thwak

Anyhoo, I might cancel the Wolverine PF for this Brown variant everyone's been talking about. Oi! I have a lot of convincing to do...:monkey4

if i had money i wont fail....:slap:slap:slap

:lol

I'm keeping Sabretooth and that's it, no more PF's. I'm sticking with comiquettes from now on. Call me traditional but whatevs! Comiquettes FTMW!:winner

Couldn't agree more!!

I just got my converted Spiderman PF from Computerfly and I'm convinced that Sideshow is screwing up by covering these amazing sculpts in spandex.

Comiquettes FTW!!!!!!!

Back