Fargo (on FX)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been a second season green-lit yet or are we just getting the one?
a second season has not been green lit but the show creator signed a two year deal with fx. so there will probably be a second season. and future seasons will have a new story and new characters.

I hope it's back for season 2. I thought this article was interesting:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the most recent episode was great.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, yeah, that Malvo scene was really fantastic. It was like suddenly listening to an audio play. LOL.

Finally got around to catching up on Fargo. Really compelling. It isn't quite Justified or True Detective. But, its reasonably close.

The William H. Macy-clone is really despicable in this one. Macy always came off as a loser that got in over his head and things spun out of control. This guy kinda started off that way ... but is quickly become move of a villain than Thornton (who's awesome in this). It isn't quite as offbeat as the movie. I'm not sure whether that's the writing, or me just getting used to the weird way people talk.

Really liked the connection to the movie. Subtle and clever. Looking forward to being able to watch this live this week.

SnakeDoc

Finale is next week!

Lester has become very unlikable... He has transformed so much over the season. Billy Bob loves to torment anyone and everyone. Telling the kids about the murders was classic. Even though he is a sociopath I am rooting for him over Lester.

Lester has turned into a real piece of ****. The last few minutes of this episode really drove that home. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Lester has turned into a real piece of ****. The last few minutes of this episode really drove that home. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. He started off as a hapless clone of William H. Macy's character from the movie, a loser quickly shoved out-of-his-league by stupidity and circumstances. But, he turned into quite the detestable character. Destroying the brother's family (and his nephew's life) for nothing, and intentionally getting the innocent Asian girl killed were the real kickers.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, that's what I was saying. He started off as a hapless clone of William H. Macy's character from the movie, a loser quickly shoved out-of-his-league by stupidity and circumstances. But, he turned into quite the detestable character. Destroying the brother's family (and his nephew's life) for nothing, and intentionally getting the innocent Asian girl killed were the real kickers.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, his loving wife who covered for him...Though, she either knew he was shady and was blinded by her love for him, or a complete ditz.

Wonder if the bear trap will play a role next episode?

I've really enjoyed this show - and agree with others about Lester. What a 180 he has done. I really hope he goes down....either by Malvo or Molly. Him letting his wife be the bait during the last episode was the final straw for me. Why couldn't he just leave Malvo alone in Vegas...what a dumb twit. Let's go up and chat and brag to someone we know is a killer. He deserves everything coming to him.

But aside from the storylines....what great acting and directing. I'm loving everything about this show.

I've really enjoyed this show - and agree with others about Lester. What a 180 he has done. I really hope he goes down....either by Malvo or Molly. Him letting his wife be the bait during the last episode was the final straw for me. Why couldn't he just leave Malvo alone in Vegas...what a dumb twit. Let's go up and chat and brag to someone we know is a killer. He deserves everything coming to him.

But aside from the storylines....what great acting and directing. I'm loving everything about this show.

:exactly: Finally caught up with this, really really liking this show. Malvo is just awesome! Agree with the points about Lester too, what a nasty piece of work he has become...hope he gets his just rewards in the series finale!!

Back