Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really get the complaints about Marv-Dis, at least they're much more above board about their dealings. Just compare lawsuits brought by Fox pre and post Disney takeover tells a hell of a story. Sure, they may still have conflicting interests, but it's obviously not as ugly as it once was.

It would be cool if Marvel actually produced a few of the Captain America serials portrayed in TFA and did it in grainy newsreel style.

^ That'd be great!

Regarding this film - wow. Every new bit of info just sounds disappointing to say the least. A chronicle vibe?

At this point, I think an animated film would be a far better idea.

It would be cool if Marvel actually produced a few of the Captain America serials portrayed in TFA and did it in grainy newsreel style.

Me like.

Yep, I've been thinking that too. Release them as part of their Marvel One-Shot series on future blu-rays.

Me like.

^ That'd be great!

Regarding this film - wow. Every new bit of info just sounds disappointing to say the least. A chronicle vibe?

At this point, I think an animated film would be a far better idea.

One of Marvel's first properties, being pooped on.

Sony, I couldn't give a **** about. They ruined their first Spider-Man franchise, and the new ones have just been "meh," and don't even get me started on the afterbirth that is "Ghost Rider." Fox, though; I don't want Marvel to get the X-Men back. Those films are getting their groove back, now, and, frankly, I don't think I'd have it in me to watch a Stewart/Jackmanless X-Men. That's one where I wish they could just work together. You now have a whole new timeline to work with, so, you could always have it be a timeline where The Avengers existed. We've only seen the inside of Xavier's mansion in the new timeline. I would adore both companies if they had Jackman and co. on screen with Evans and Downey and the guys.

jye4ever will see it twice on opening day. :lol

:lol

Probably. :lol

If I can watch Transformers 4 twice in a day I can certainly survive this. :lol

You crack me up Jye! :lol

I think the hundreds of people involved in making the movie, whose jobs likely rely on the success of the film, would hope otherwise.

People working on this film are professional movie makers not day workers, they don't have to wait for the studio to divide up the box office receipts to get paid for their work.

Last edited:
I think the hundreds of people involved in making the movie, whose jobs likely rely on the success of the film, would hope otherwise.

Of course they do. And I sincerely hope that after this reboot there is no more work for them to be had with Fox and the Fantastic Four. There will always be other crappy movies for them to be involved in.

Of course they do. And I sincerely hope that after this reboot there is no more work for them to be had with Fox and the Fantastic Four. There will always be other crappy movies for them to be involved in.

ohsnap.gif
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Quality products = job security.

Uh, yeah, if the movie isn't successful someone somewhere isn't going to be having much luck finding a job in the future. If you're wishing for the movie to not be a success, you're wishing for certain people to get screwed over.

Quality is a completely different story, and one you spiteful Marvel Studios fanboys can't speak of since you haven't seen the movie yet.

Same thing happened in the Days of Future Past thread. Marvel Studios crybabies trolled and bashed it endlessly, page after page, without the movie even being in theaters yet. Once it came out, almost everyone agreed it was a fantastic movie.

Uh, yeah, if the movie isn't successful someone somewhere isn't going to be having much luck finding a job in the future. If you're wishing for the movie to not be a success, you're wishing for certain people to get screwed over.

Quality is a completely different story, and one you spiteful Marvel Studios fanboys can't speak of since you haven't seen the movie yet.

Same thing happened in the Days of Future Past thread. Marvel Studios crybabies trolled and bashed it endlessly, page after page, without the movie even being in theaters yet. Once it came out, almost everyone agreed it was a fantastic movie.

I’ve come to accept thats just the way things are going to be from now on. Everyone wants Marvel Studios to have their properties back, but in my opinion, Fox deserves the right to make Marvel films. Their X-Men franchise has been great since Singer returned, and they’ve arguably been making better movies.

I’m almost sure this will turn out to be a much better movie than everyone expects.

Last edited:
Back