Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No release date, but DD had a deadline to start shooting, Joe Carnahan was attached to direct. He even did a sizzle reel.

I really would like to see FF go back to Marvel. After First Class and the huge improvement to the Wolverine series I want Fox to focus on the X-verse. If they are going to develop another comic movie series, it should be X-Force, Alpha Flight, or Excaliber.

Not saying I don't want a new FF movie, but I'd like to see Fox stay focused on growing their X-verse now that they seem to have put their dark ages of X3 and Origins in the rearview.

The should give Reed Richards the ultimate's treatment make him all crazy I swear heroes make the best villains

Fantastic-Four-tests.jpg

https://sciencefiction.com/2013/10/10/josh-tranks-fantastic-four-testing-mr-fantastic-invisible-girl/

Some great actors there.

Not sure about Jack O'Connell. Only know him from Skins where he is thuggish

A younger Reed would be absolutely ka-ka for me.

When I think of the Marvel legends, that's what I think of - the classic representations. The last FF films did nothing for that either I know.. :lol

However - you know, Gen-Ying things up is as much a hinderance, as it could be a help for the brand. IMO, these films should be all encompassing in terms of being faithful & building on the cornerstones of these characters - not plucking things out from here & there when the fad / mood suits.

Now is the PERFECT time to go back & start fresh - & do FF right.

I would like to see it as a period piece ala 1962, be quirky, slightly campy and fun. However have a terrific villian and credible actors, not the teenage latest popular actor cast...

Back