Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They point I don't understand is, how they can move around like they do, hide in a hospital for weeks, but the aliens don't know they're there.

They point I don't understand is, how they can move around like they do, hide in a hospital for weeks, but the aliens don't know they're there.

I was thinking the same thing. They started up the hospital's generators and turned on all the light FFS!

If that's not a huge "HERE WE ARE! COME AND GET US!!" then I don't know what is.

I'm wondering if the aliens do know they're there and waiting to throw something really scary at them (this Sunday's episode preview looks to be just that, BTW)!

Gas bomb, whatever. Realistically they could take them out any time they want, but of course it's TV so they make them do what they want.

Although I have been noticing that they are trying to explain some of the random stuff they do when things happen.

Gas bomb, whatever. Realistically they could take them out any time they want, but of course it's TV so they make them do what they want.

Although I have been noticing that they are trying to explain some of the random stuff they do when things happen.

If this show was realistic it would have been over the first episode with the aliens saying "That was easy!" :lol

Why would they give the youngest child, not only a gun, but a gun thats longer than he is tall? How in the hell is he supposed to use a big rifle?

Why would they give the youngest child, not only a gun, but a gun thats longer than he is tall? How in the hell is he supposed to use a big rifle?

Two reasons:

1. In desperate times (i.e. Alien invasion) common convention/taboo's go out the window.

2. That rifle (M1 Carbine) has very little recoil.

Easily known Spielberg no longer stands by his changes in the ET special edition with the walkie talkies. Now kids themselves are allowed wield the guns :D

As to the second point, fair enough. I imagine he'd still have a tough time with a long rifle just for how awkward it looks in his hands

Anyway, still watching.

They should slap a Mech armored missile backpack to that kid!

So, how'd that one dude end up with a colony of Space Spiders in his body? I kinda missed that, apparenty

It happened off screen....the med crew basically come upon him and he's already injured.

That and it added shock value when the little aliens revealed themselves. :panic:

Two week break for this show sucks. I love it :rock Tom shooting that alien was freaking great.

Hell yeah it was! :rock:rock:rock

Is it just me, or do the Mech's make the same or almost the same noise that the Alien ships did in Spielberg's War of the Worlds?

Is it just me, or do the Mech's make the same or almost the same noise that the Alien ships did in Spielberg's War of the Worlds?

Y'know thats something else I don't like about this show - the recycled creature sound effects, all the Jurassic Park dinosaur sounds for the skitters. Come up with yer own $h!t dammit!

Y'know thats something else I don't like about this show - the recycled creature sound effects, all the Jurassic Park dinosaur sounds for the skitters. Come up with yer own $h!t dammit!

I never put that together! Maybe since it's for TV, that's a way to save money.

Back