Express Update 5/12/2010 Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sweet grab. Hope it doesnt come damaged.

oh i'm sure they'll have a replacement somewhere in the warehouse.:lol

i hate these express updates, they're always for items that i've had on WL and then ssc cancels said WL only to offer them up for only the ones with the fastest connections.

oh well congrats to those who are fortunate enough to be sitting there right at the exact moment to order these items.

oh i'm sure they'll have a replacement somewhere in the warehouse.:lol

i hate these express updates, they're always for items that i've had on WL and then ssc cancels said WL only to offer them up for only the ones with the fastest connections.

oh well congrats to those who are fortunate enough to be sitting there right at the exact moment to order these items.

Dude, I ALWAYS get the express update late in my email box. By the time I see it, all the items have been sold out... again.

I had it in my cart and when I clicked to purchase it said one per customer!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

I ordered one at SDCC but had to sell in my divorce.

This time I get a chance to get it and the system blocked me!!! :gah:

When I called into CS, they said that was probably why it didn't go through but someone else had grabbed it. :(

Congrats to the person who snagged it.

I had it in my cart to and it crapped out at checkout. Congrats Ozz!!!

Well it shipped on Thursday. The only thing is that they called me to tell me that it doesn't come in the color box, but instead comes in a white Sideshow box of the same size and everything. They said this was one of the later waves (which I'm assuming means replacement) and they were shipped in white boxes. Does anyone else have one in a white Sideshow box and not the original color box? They said that this piece is numbered and minty, so that's all I really care about.

Well it shipped on Thursday. The only thing is that they called me to tell me that it doesn't come in the color box, but instead comes in a white Sideshow box of the same size and everything. They said this was one of the later waves (which I'm assuming means replacement) and they were shipped in white boxes. Does anyone else have one in a white Sideshow box and not the original color box? They said that this piece is numbered and minty, so that's all I really care about.
Yeah, as far as I am aware there are many that have white boxes.
Some International peeps had thrown their coloured boxes out when they were waiting for replacement statues expecting that they would arrive in a full coloured box, so some were a little shocked when it arrived in a white box.

With all the problems this piece had and all the replacements that had to be made they ran out of coloured boxes and started sending replacements out in white ones. so I wouldn't worry about it.

As you say, the important thing is that it is 'minty', fingers crossed it will be for ya.
x :duff

:monkey2 bastard:gah:

I had two and both come in brown box similiar to the shipping box, no color box.

I had two and both come in brown box similiar to the shipping box, no color box.

Hmmm, I dunno. I'll let you know when it arrives. They said this is a white box that says Sideshow on it. I was assuming it would be that white box and an additional shipper.

I think I have one of those laying around. Maybe in the garage.

Who rawks? Sideshow rawks!

P5202738.jpg

P5202739.jpg

P5202740.jpg

Congrats bro, looks good paired up with your lighted man-thing. Should light up your Vader as well : )

Oh yeah, it came in a color box! I don't know what they were talking about. Maybe they got it confused with another piece?

Why does it seem like every other SS piece I get comes with damage? :(

Upon closer inspection, I noticed a small paint chip on the hand that goes in the air. There is another part that looks rubbed or chipped, but it actually sits below where the hand attaches to the arm. You can't see it without looking "under" where the hand attaches to the arm, so it's no big deal.

P5232744.jpg

P5232744-1.jpg

P5232746.jpg

Is there any way to touch something like this up, or will it make it more noticeable? It really isn't bad at all, and it's in a spot where the light tends to bounce off it so you could hardly see it. I doubt they have a replacement anyways. What do you guys think?

Back