Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think that if the exclusive had come with her mirror, she would have been a must have? I personally think she is a must have anyway, but her mirror would have been such a nice exclusive piece.:cool:

I would've paid much, much more to have an exclusive like that.

What is the reason for canceling if you don't mind me asking?

Mostly because the other characters I listed are higher on my want list than the Queen and space fills up fast when collecting PFs. That said I may still keep her because it may be a long time before I see those on my wish list....

Mostly because the other characters I listed are higher on my want list than the Queen and space fills up fast when collecting PFs. That said I may still keep her because it may be a long time before I see those on my wish list....

Totally hear you! Maleficent is actually my favorite villan (along with the Headless Horseman...if you can label him a "bad guy") and I am not a big fan of Snow White. But as others have pointed out, this being the first Disney piece with such a low edition size, I find it hard to cancel.

Totally hear you! Maleficent is actually my favorite villan (along with the Headless Horseman...if you can label him a "bad guy") and I am not a big fan of Snow White. But as others have pointed out, this being the first Disney piece with such a low edition size, I find it hard to cancel.

Well, I would be more than happy to buy it off ya if my wait list doesn't convert. :rolleyes::banana

The mirror would be awesome and it would make it a must have. I think I may be glad it didn't come with it though because I'm still holding out hope I can hang on to this.

I will definitely keep that in mind. Hope your wait list converts! Are you a big Disney fan?

This will sound kind of foolish, but my 6 and 3 yr old daughters are HUGE Disney Princess fans. I realize it is crazy to buy something this expensive for my kids who are going to want to play with it:horror but I think it would be a cool thing for them to have. I guess I should try to find one for each of them, if only money grew on trees. :monkey1 :monkey1 I honestly think my wife and I are more excited about them, especially Malificent. Anyway, keep me in mind in the event you decide to NOT keep.

Cheers.

Michael

My family bought expensive Barbies for my sister that she wasn't allowed to open and play with. I think if you make sure they understand and have it displayed in a place/way that cuts down the temptation I think they'll be all right. I know it wouldn't stop me. In fact when they get to Princesses, if I have the funds I will be buying them in hopes that one day I will have a daughter who can have them.

My family bought expensive Barbies for my sister that she wasn't allowed to open and play with. I think if you make sure they understand and have it displayed in a place/way that cuts down the temptation I think they'll be all right. I know it wouldn't stop me. In fact when they get to Princesses, if I have the funds I will be buying them in hopes that one day I will have a daughter who can have them.

I agree, if I had the funds I would buy one for each daughter.

This will sound kind of foolish, but my 6 and 3 yr old daughters are HUGE Disney Princess fans. I realize it is crazy to buy something this expensive for my kids who are going to want to play with it:horror but I think it would be a cool thing for them to have. I guess I should try to find one for each of them, if only money grew on trees. :monkey1 :monkey1 I honestly think my wife and I are more excited about them, especially Malificent. Anyway, keep me in mind in the event you decide to NOT keep.

Cheers.

Michael

Not foolish at all! I wish there were these type of collectibles available when I was growing up! I think the best scenario is if your children develop a passion for the same hobby that you enjoy. Knowing that they would continue the tradition and keep the collection in the family is a comforting thought.

Not foolish at all! I wish there were these type of collectibles available when I was growing up! I think the best scenario is if your children develop a passion for the same hobby that you enjoy. Knowing that they would continue the tradition and keep the collection in the family is a comforting thought.

I have tried to get my 11 yr old son intersted in comics to help with his reading abilities as well as motivate him to draw, as he is constantly doodling on paper. My 6 and 3 yr old daughters are constantly reading the "kid" comics I get them and will watch Batman B&B or JLU with me. My wife says my nerdy behaviours are rubbing off on them! :banana

I just went and looked at my order history, I am on the wait list for the regular version as well as the exclusive, but when I selected the option to show me orders on the wait list it only brought up the exclusive. I have not received an e-mail stating my order has converted from the wait list.. I am confused, this is my first SS order. Can anybody help shed light on this? I might call SS tomorrow.

I talked to a guy in customer service and my Evil Queen wait list order DID convert! :D

I just looked and my wait list for the Evil Queen Exclusive converted! I just cancelled the regular version! I am SO stoked about this! I also have the Malificent Exclusive on order!

My evil queen exclusive has also converted from the waitlist. I am very happy that I'll be getting this figure.

I have a Maleficent Exclusive on order, but unless they do some major reworking of the sculpt and paint job I cannot see keeping that one.

really debating cancelling this one. I think the regular edition will be cheap down the road.

Back