Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there's a short-term plan for this line already, but Hades would make an excellent PF.

Sorry Evil Queen for the hijack. I still luv ya! Gotta get my $.02 in though since "the man" is listening/reading:lol

300 for the EX and 600 for the regular is a great ES. I'm really surprised the regular isn't sold out yet

Probably WAY too late but I went on the waiting list for Queenie anyway. Always preferred Maleficent as a character but this piece is just so ridiculously good.

Yeah it may not be too late, I've gotten on waitlists really late before and still got the item. My biggest triumph in that category would be getting the first Iron Man comiquette, I got on that waitlist a few weeks before it shipped I think.

Well I'm not holding out too much hope since it's only 300 exclusives. But if it goes through I'll be quite excited. Thanks for the encouragement at least guys.

Vampire did you get the Maleficent polystone bust? I plan to order it soon. Just my opinion but it seems they might have trouble moving 1500 of those, even though it's quite nice for $80.

This is an awesome piece. I just don't have room for this sort of thing. I stick to the Star Wars 1:6 scale, and even then many of them are in storage right now. Maybe down the line I will collect some of the Disney PF's, and if so, I will definitely be picking up the evil Queen Grimhilde.

Well I'm not holding out too much hope since it's only 300 exclusives. But if it goes through I'll be quite excited. Thanks for the encouragement at least guys.

Vampire did you get the Maleficent polystone bust? I plan to order it soon. Just my opinion but it seems they might have trouble moving 1500 of those, even though it's quite nice for $80.

Nah... passed on the bust. My goal is to get the PF.

My friends waitlist just got converted on this one she is very happy now!!!!!

My friends waitlist just got converted on this one she is very happy now!!!!!

Well that's good news, I wonder if it means SS are now starting to take notice and are expecting stock soon, making a Jan release possible.

On a side note, I also just noticed that the Reg is on waitlist as well, I wonder when that happened. Since after getting the Ex during SDCC I wasn't really paying any attention to the Reg.

Congratulations.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making a waitlister happy soon. I'm holding off as long as I can though.

I'm afraid it is looking exceedingly likely. Even if I can afford this one I'm almost certain I won't the next. But its okay, I'd rather get a new place and have less collectibles so its a fair trade.

I'm afraid it is looking exceedingly likely. Even if I can afford this one I'm almost certain I won't the next. But its okay, I'd rather get a new place and have less collectibles so its a fair trade.

Sorry to hear that, but totally understandable. A new place is a better priority. I too have thought about canceling, but this and the Rocketeer are too good to pass up (although I would swap the Evil Queen for Maleficent any day of the year).

Exc. Flex Pay just converted. I'm psyched. Hopefully whoever canceled did so out of overextending themselves in SS toys rather than due to hardships. It should be a fantastic piece.

At any rate, this is my 1st PF, so if I'm reading things correct I better have 100 bones in the bank account on January 5th? Is that the policy?

Exc. Flex Pay just converted. I'm psyched. Hopefully whoever canceled did so out of overextending themselves in SS toys rather than due to hardships. It should be a fantastic piece.

At any rate, this is my 1st PF, so if I'm reading things correct I better have 100 bones in the bank account on January 5th? Is that the policy?

Dude congrats!!!!

I noticed that the final Flex Pay payment date is 5th March, as such would one then not expect any of these to start shipping till March. Which would also explain why a number of waitlists have been converting lately.

Or, was there an early Flex Pay schedule that has the last payment at a sooner date.

Back