Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I happen to notice on ebay someone appeared to have willingly paid $399 for the exclusive. Not a bad profit if you're in to flipping. I'm so glad my WL converted. I'm keeping her all day long, but I will follow how this plays out cause I'm curious. I don't want to start the debate about buying cause you like or buying cause it's rare/valuable. Just an observation and probably a little reassurance that going through SS instead of waiting until later (for hopefully cheaper) was the right call. Just about all my SW figs have been acquired for less than SS initial pricing-some have been found at close to half off-so this could go either way. Somehow on this one I don't think so.

Hopefully we'll get production pics soon!

i think theres a chance the non-ex will be going down on the secondary market.

i plan on holding onto the ex to see if it increases in value and if it does and the non.ex goes down, i may flip the ex and buy the reg for cheap.

First flex payment made today. Going to call to see if it is in stock to pay the rest and get this baby in my hot grubby little hands!! :D

I got my 21 days notice today too. I sent a Flexpay conversion request to SS, so I will have plenty of time to pay this piece off.

Yup, got my 21 day shipping notice as well :dance so I should have her by early March. Here's hoping that the QC has held up, going to be hell to pay if it doesn't on the very first Disney PF line statue to ship.

And speaking of shipping, $47.30 .... I sure hope that's going to be correct. Will mean I'll get an Ex, direct, for the same price of a Reg locally, without waiting an extra couple of months.

uh oh, this doesn't sound good at all...:horror

slow down a bit sideshow...

I know. This is a good and bad thing. At least SS is steadily cranking out some good stuff, but it's a little to fast for some of us to handle.

And speaking of shipping, $47.30 .... I sure hope that's going to be correct. Will mean I'll get an Ex, direct, for the same price of a Reg locally, without waiting an extra couple of months.

It might be around that. I've just had Venom and Cody shipped and they came to $65 each. I've emailed for a quote in any case. The notice email for the Mars Attacks figures said it would be $100 and it turned out to be about $45.

I do love the new shipping cost for Australia. Even makes buying 1/6 figures worth it.

I do love the new shipping cost for Australia. Even makes buying 1/6 figures worth it.

yeah, the new international shipping rates are sure good for us. Now just got to hope the exchange rate doesn't take a sudden nose dive in the next 20 days. With luck it will even re-peak again on the 2-3rd of March.

As for all the stuff that being released right now. Personally I don't care, since I've only got this on order, so didn't want it to be delayed. But isn't the sudden onslaught due to the fact that SDCC was about 8-9 months ago. So much of those pre-orders are now starting to ship.
Even that or you lot just buy way too much stuff.....

That's strange. I put myself on the waitlist for the EX about a month ago and today I get a notice that it is shipping on March 1st. I never received a notice that my waitlist was converting. Oh well, I'm happy either way.

Last edited:
I just got the updated processing notice as well, 1st March for CC payment, but I've had it on order since SDCC, so not much longer to wait now.

I will only be buying a select few statues this year but I just couldn't cancel this one.

I'm going to be real pissed if the QC isn't up to standard.

Back